• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Poor old Joe almost seemed bewildered that Kamala says the Constitution wouldn’t affect her ability to EO anything she wants.

Big Flounder

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2019
    Huntington
    The whole debate just reminded me that common sense is no longer welcome in this country. It gets worse every day. I hate to see how bad things will be by the time my 3 year old granddaughter is an adult.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Beto just doubled down on "confiscation" by that term.

"Hell yes we're going to take your AR, AK"

And he's already selling selling t-shirts...

images

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Funny how when Pedro was running for Senate, and he had an actual shot of winning, he said something VERY different...

During an interview on "The Chad Hasty Show" in April 2018, the host asked: "I own an AR-15. A lot of our listeners out there own AR-15s. Why should they not have one?"

"To be clear, they should have them," O'Rourke responded. "If you purchased that AR-15, if you own it, keep it. Continue to use it responsibly."

He added later in the same interview: "If you own a gun, keep that gun. Nobody wants to take it away from you — at least I don’t want to do that.”

harleymac1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2013
    Morgan County
    Watching the Crowder feed now. Over and over again we heard medicare for **ALL**. Is that code for even the illegal immigrants? No thank you Democraps.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    What should scare the hell out of this country is when Francis said He will take for you gun. Not what he said, but the audience reaction. They stood up and cheered for communism. They stood up and cheered for gov't entering your house and stealing your property by force. You wonder how germany was able to do the things they did and their population stood by and either watched or followed along. This is how. Propaganda, gov't being god to them and pure hate for us. How can a politician actually feel the way the left does? Simple, money and power. They have no religion, they have no right and wrong. The politician has the power and gets the money by doing nothing other than ruling over other people they deem as peasants. Can you imagine what two generations ago would think if they saw what has become of this country?

Top Bottom