Democratic House member awards family members.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Texas lawmaker admits mistake in scholarship scandal - CNN.com

She wants this all to just go away and move forward. What about the kids who should have been awarded that money? Should she have to seek them out and tell them she is sorry, that they didn't get to go to college and pay them damages?

What a worthless piece of garbage she is.
    Every politician like her needs to be flushed from the system.

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    It seems like when an idiot republican gets caught doing something crooked or unethical, he will fall on his sword, bite the bullet and resign from office in shame. This is the 4th member of the congressional black caucus to recently get caught redhanded doing things that they should be ashamed (Jefferson, Rangel, Waters and now this woman from Texas). What is the first thing they do? Correctomundo!!! They scream racism and hope that it will all get swept under the carpet. I know that these 4 are not the only creeps in congress, black or white or brown or yellow, that are commiting such offenses, but it does seem that the congressional black caucus which is made up of predominantly, if not completely, democrats is making a disproportionately large contribution to the dung heap. Where is Al and Jesse and even Louis? Where is Nancy Pelosi? She should be there right on top of this to give the people the most honest congress ever. Yeah, right!!! These people know when to stay as far away as possible. I wonder how Mark Souder is doing in his retirement. Is he now with his mistress? Who can you trust these days?? I wonder if the clown Bammer will allow the useful idiot Holder to prosecute her, if that is under his jurisdiction. I would seriously doubt it. Just my two cent rant of the morning.

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    Wow she paid all the funds back out of her personal fund, with out batting an eye when she was caught. Thats 25,000 dollars, wish I had that kind of money. How come people like that are not immediately removed from office. We need some sort of no tolerance policy for politicians.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    Where are the formal charges? this woman definitely needs to spend some time behind bars for embezzlement or theft or fraud or something.

Woodsman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New albany
    In another article on this same person she said she was not aware of anyone in her district that needed the money. How's that for representing your constituents?

All the people who probably voted for her, are too stupid to receive help when it might be needed.

Top Bottom