• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    I always thought deer were Catholic and the roadside signs denoted where the deer were blessing themselves before attempting to thread through traffic.:D

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    ROTFL! I love the "C-section" part. As if that was unknown 100 years ago!! The "C" in C-section stands for "Cesarean" since it's generally held that Roman Cesar Julius was born via that method. That was a bit more than 100 years ago...

Oh, and the Constitution was written a bit more than 100 years ago as well... Doh!

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    I tried to laugh but was stifled by the fact that I actually know liberals who have similar trains of thought. They actually do think the Constitution is outdated and needs to be rewritten, they worship anything and everything Odumbo does, and they are 100% on board with the idea of redistributing wealth. As one of them told me once, "how is it fair that you can enjoy your lifestyle and have healthcare when other Americans don't have the same level of luxury?" Their head almost exploded when I pointed out that I worked for what I have and sought to obtain a higher education, something many of the lower class refuse to do.

Pete

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Ooohhh the tears. I amazed by the total lack of thought that some people use to go through their daily lives.

With that logic, I'm going to put up a deer crossing sign by my deer stands. Sure would make deer hunting easier.

I need to log out quickly & get a few deer crossing sign on eBay before they sell out. I see the signs are already sold out ion the classifieds...

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I know the deer crossing caller lady fessed up that it was a satire and she wasn't serious.

The LttE, I dunno. I gotta believe it was a work of satire as well. I shudder to think the dysfunctional life someone that ignorant would lead.

Last edited:

Rhoadmar

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    The farm
    The complete disregard for facts reminds me of discussions I've had with a childhood friend who is firefighter/paramedic retired due to injury. He's very liberal and claims to be moderate. When presented with facts he replies with the same scrambled discourse that is exemplified in that letter. Like Cathyinblue I hope that letter was satire but I suspect not.

AJBB87

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 6, 2009
    Here
    So, I think it's pretty clear that the person who wrote the article is a "newspaper troll" if you will.

The real question is: Did the newspaper print it because it was so dumb, or because they thought the author had valid points?

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It comes down to the fact that the majority of democrat voters are as corrupt as their leaders. There is an evilness that has invaded their thinking and beliefs.

Republican voters tend to want freedom with some form of social control (not necessarily government). A handful of republican leaders are weak individuals who fear the social pressure from the leftwingres in the press and in academia.

Libertarians tend to just be clueless.

So you have a choice in voting: a corrupt (evil) democrat, a weak republican or a clueless libertarian.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The complete disregard for facts reminds me of discussions I've had with a childhood friend who is firefighter/paramedic retired due to injury. He's very liberal and claims to be moderate. When presented with facts he replies with the same scrambled discourse that is exemplified in that letter. Like Cathyinblue I hope that letter was satire but I suspect not.

Part of the corruption of democrat voters is how they misuse labels. BTW, he is not moderate (that is a myth that they love to believe) nor is he liberal. A true liberal is a libertarian. He is in favor of fascism because he gets a piece of the action.

In the future, refer to yourself as the true, classic, liberal. And refer to what he believes as fascism and regressivism (play on words: regressivism/progressivism).

Top Bottom