Democrats demand 1,000% excise tax on ‘assault weapons,’ high-capacity magazines

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blain

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2016
    Evansville
    Well now that this new shiny object has shown up, I guess we're suppose to ignore Hunter and the other tom-foolery going on.
    "Ukraine", what's that?
    25th amendment, why worry about that?

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    So, if this passes - unlikely - I would guess people would just start manufacturing their own weapons. It would be a good time to buy stock in home-hobby CNC machines and 3D printers. It's not like there aren't already files out in the I-verse for everything from receivers to rails and handguards.

Can't stop the signal, Mal . . .

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    The anti-gunners never give up. The A-rated republicans are usually no where to be found pushing the other side of the envelop the other way.

Let's say this passes how can this not be considered infringement?

D.R.SCOTT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Indiana
    The anti-gunners never give up. The A-rated republicans are usually no where to be found pushing the other side of the envelop the other way.

I'm sure that because of this there will be so many sales that by the time it passes the market will already be gone. They are already really cheap.

Also, wouldn't this then make it cheaper to just get a $200 tax stamp and manufacturer licenses to produce those kinds of firearms, thus making more of them? Just a thought.

Top Bottom