Dems carry "NAZI" and "HITLER" signs, deny it, then walk to Dem's campaign HQ!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I think the title of this thread pretty well describes the facts.

There was a rally for a conservative Republican in the Chicago area, across the street was an 'impromptu' gathering of folks who claimed not to be working for the campaign of the Democrat. These folks who claimed they didn't work for the Democrat had posters of Palin, Beck and candidate Kinzinger with 'Hitler' mustaches drawn on their faces, Fascist posters, etc. They were then filmed walking back to the campaign office of Debbie Halvertson, and laughing/talking with her campaign manager.

When asked for a comment about the counter-protest the Halvertson campaign said they had "no connection" to the protestors and their claims of Nazi ties to Kinzinger, etc.

When the video was made public the Halvertson campaign has been unreachable for comment.

Such similar drama has played out in other parts of the country, starting with the march by black caucus members up the steps of capital hill to vote in the ObamaCare fiasco and those members claiming to have been called ****** and spat upon. About a half-dozen videos have been released showing them to be liars. Ditto is the case at the Tea Party rallies where Pelosi, et al have claimed that right wing extremists have been holding up posters of Obama depicted as Hitler and pushing for his impeachment, those protestors turn out to be LaRouche Democrats and/or Democratic operatives.

YouTube - Halvorson Nazi Protest

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso
    They are definitely scrambling to do whatever they can to make conservatives look bad...funny thing is that everyone seems to know that they are doing this but they have a blind eye to it.

Dems are in for a crushing defeat and rightly so, if they have to lower themselves to such sub-standard ethics and morals. That is not to say that there are Republicans who aren't moral or ethical, but the Dems are grabbing and scratching anything they can in desperation.

Glad this was all caught on video

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    This new media and the advent of digital cameras is really making it tough on demagogues of all types, isn't it?

ONLY if and when people spread posts like this for all to see. :rockwoot:

I posted this on a half dozen different forums. People are free to copy my post and paste it all around the internet. This type of information needs to go on non-gun forums too.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    They are definitely scrambling to do whatever they can to make conservatives look bad...funny thing is that everyone seems to know that they are doing this but they have a blind eye to it.

Dems are in for a crushing defeat and rightly so, if they have to lower themselves to such sub-standard ethics and morals. That is not to say that there are Republicans who aren't moral or ethical, but the Dems are grabbing and scratching anything they can in desperation.

Good post man. I totally agree.

Last edited:

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    As I understand it, after WW II, there were almost no Nazi's in Germany. In fact, many people were claiming to be Swiss right after they buried their uniforms with the swastikas on them.

Now, today, almost all the Democrats are claiming really to be conservatives who didn't have anything to do with all this spending and proposed tax increases and trillions of dollars of debt.

They aren't really to blame, they were just following orders.

OZZY.40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    Camby

After O'Donnell won there Delware primary, there are a lot of washington bums worried about their getting taxpayer funded bank accounts( i was going to say their jobs, but that implies work).

gohard43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    Northside Indy
    The Dems may lose, but the biggest losers will be Americans unless we get some hardcore Conservatives, and quit electing these neocon shills.

Agreed. Great post though, does not surprise me that this was/is happening. This needs to get out to more people, I will be posting this on the other forums that I belong to. What a bunch of scum.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Agreed. Great post though, does not surprise me that this was/is happening. This needs to get out to more people, I will be posting this on the other forums that I belong to. What a bunch of scum.

I educate everyone I speak to about the disgusting treachous neocons, and I urge them to NEVER support something whose agenda is so alien to American Conservativism.

I urge everyone to swing hard right, but while doing so, support only those who will support the constitution, and quit using it as freaking political punchline.

My new campeign is to choke the effing life out of the Dynasty banks

Top Bottom