• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    That's a laugh, doing nothing would amount to about the same as the above ever does.
    Hmmm, funny, I would never have gotten the handgun that was stolen from my house back 8 years later if never entered into NCIC. Someone steals your car, who's going to look for it besides yourself? We broadcast stolen vehicles all the time and go looking for them...and we find quite a few. But look, if you don't want us, that is ok too. Insurance doesn't like doing much for you without calling us first.

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    You all are taking this too personally. Hey I have no reason to believe you all (police on Ingo) are bad people....but I do have reason to believe all it takes is one of "you" to have a bad day, be pi$$ed off at the wife/home/family or whatever reason to make a bad day for my family or self. Then there is the getting the wrong house aspect of it or the Bully officer that likes to use unneccessary force (inlcuding deadly) ...again I have no reason to believe any of the (ingo police) are "like that"......

But I am also not willing to take that chance and would just be better off with opting out.....which means nobody stands a foot on my land without my explicit permission. I am the law on my land and I have no need for ANYONE to come on my land. I own a garden hose, firearm or two, guard dogs and tools so no need for a fireman, police(law enforcement) or any kind of repairman to come on my land.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    You all are taking this too personally. Hey I have no reason to believe you all (police on Ingo) are bad people....but I do have reason to believe all it takes is one of "you" to have a bad day, be pi$$ed off at the wife/home/family or whatever reason to make a bad day for my family or self. Then there is the getting the wrong house aspect of it or the Bully officer that likes to use unneccessary force (inlcuding deadly) ...again I have no reason to believe any of the (ingo police) are "like that"......

But I am also not willing to take that chance and would just be better off with opting out.....which means nobody stands a foot on my land without my explicit permission. I am the law on my land and I have no need for ANYONE to come on my land. I own a garden hose, firearm or two, guard dogs and tools so no need for a fireman, police(law enforcement) or any kind of repairman to come on my land.

Opting out of being governed won't be tolerated. Your money and obedience are still demanded. If you own something without permission, armed men will show up and break down your door. Not even in the forests of Idaho or the deserts of Texas can you be left alone to mind your own business.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN

I have had plenty of bad days, and have only killed one person. But he deserved it.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Update: Case Dismissed

In the end, nothing stuck -- not Manslaughter; not even Reckless Use of a Firearm.

The last remaining charge against Weekley was dropped in January 2015.

“Weekley doesn’t have to pay but the family that lost a child has to pay,” family spokesman Ron Scott said. “I think it’s abominable. I think it’s evil. I think it’s one of the lowest things I have ever seen.”

Last edited:

Fred78

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    First thing that should happen everyone wears a working camera and the masks come off and stay off. These people are policemen not ninjas for crying out loud. I can't believe the people in this country is putting up with this crap.

Top Bottom