• ...and so much more!
  • 91FXRS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    NWI
    Man draws gun to ward off attackers near Mag Mile

[video=youtube;RwhRJQsusJU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwhRJQsusJU&feature=youtu.be[/video]
    Appears to me the a security guard may have tried to draw pepper spray and the attackers got it away from him.

This was apparently a sub-event to this: MOB-NIFICENT! 21 arrested after "large groups" of juveniles flood Mag Mile and River North

I couldn't help but notice from the audio that the people inside are not alarmed by the two thugs against one older man, but the minute the older man pulls the gun....NO! NO!

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    If the walk away, I know I can not stop them, but I can at least try and get their photo and possibly one of their getaway car and license plate.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    The actions which struck me, was just how nonchalant the assailants were. They just attacked a man in broad daylight in a public area (assault), and when presented with a deadly force response did not run away in obvious fear or concern, but rather relatively just walked away.

I found the assailants response more concerning than the event, as to me it shows a level of predation and lack of concern for the law that suggests a societal breakdown. Their actions had to be a relative norm for them, which frankly is a little terrifying.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    The actions which struck me, was just how nonchalant the assailants were. They just attacked a man in broad daylight in a public area (assault), and when presented with a deadly force response did not run away in obvious fear or concern, but rather relatively just walked away.

I found the assailants response more concerning than the event, as to me it shows a level of predation and lack of concern for the law that suggests a societal breakdown. Their actions had to be a relative norm for them, which frankly is a little terrifying.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis

And a lack of concern for getting shot. They don't value their own life, they sure as hell don't value yours.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    https://www.click2houston.com/news/...-attacked-in-violent-home-invasion-police-say

Houston - this is a wild one, get a drink first and take good notes:

Dad comes home, as he's getting out of vehicle three thugs jump him, pistol whip him, force him to open front door of his house.

Two daughters (15 and 20) are home, realize something's up, hit panic button on alarm and hide.

Thugs force Dad to turn off alarm, but it keeps going off again because the daughters keep hitting the button.

Thugs figure out there must be someone else in the house, search and find daughters in a closet.

Mom and another child arrive home in a vehicle. 20 yo son arrives in another vehicle.

Son groks situation, runs in house, gets his gun, shoots a thug in the head, killing him.

Other two thugs flee, jump on hood of mom's car.

Mom puts it in reverse and tosses thugs off. They steal Dad's vehicle (a minivan, what else with a family of six) and drive off.

Mom drives to local Whataburger, finds some cops there, and reports incident. (I'm guessing that Mom saw the cops at the Whataburger on her way home).

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    “If you come downtown, you will be met with force, and you will be arrested if you commit crimes,” said Alderman Brian Hopkins.

In other words, stay in your own ghetto and gangsta there.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    [FONT=&quot]Instead of pulling out money, he instead pulled out his AK-47 and began shooting at the suspects.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The resident was not wounded during the incident, and police do not expect any charges to be filed. What this 20-year-old did was something that couldn’t be done unarmed, and he very well could have saved his own life that day.[/FONT]

But we need to outlaw military-style weapons, large capacity magazines and raise the age to 21 to buy a rifle.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    z8pd1gjo4ys21.jpg

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%