• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    The mods will be among the first turning in lists of purported gun owners in the State of Indiana.

Some might wonder if a goal of such a site is the gathering of such a list.

Of course that's why the site exists. It's in the FAQ. Didn't you read it?

True Republican

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    The things about all of the lists is this, they controlled and maintained by our side of the argument. I guarantee the government is glad I'm not a moderator/admin on a site like this or a gun dealer, if I caught wind of list collection I would do two things as an admin take down the site and destroy all data. This would serve two purposes, first early warning to my freedom loving friends, second denial of government oppression. If I were a gun dealer and got wind of data collection I would simply torch my shop along with all of the 4473s, after I removed as much stock as possible to arm the freedom force.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    The mods will be among the first turning in lists of purported gun owners in the State of Indiana.

LOL except it would be google forking over the list. Not the mods. They already cache everything.

OneShotFOGE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Lafayette, Indiana
    The govt is rather inept when it comes to keeping track of the illegal firearms they sent to the cartels in operation Fast and Furious. I wouldnt put to much faith in them keeping track of 311 million people's firearms.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

I'm sure the gubmint can get anything they want off of this site without asking anyone.

Secondly, casting aspersions on the character of people you don't know is bad form.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon

So why are you here...are you a spy talking about the mods, hoping to throw the scent off you. Are you a liberal trying to make people go away from sites like this...won't happen buddy.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    The things about all of the lists is this, they controlled and maintained by our side of the argument. I guarantee the government is glad I'm not a moderator/admin on a site like this or a gun dealer, if I caught wind of list collection I would do two things as an admin take down the site and destroy all data. This would serve two purposes, first early warning to my freedom loving friends, second denial of government oppression. If I were a gun dealer and got wind of data collection I would simply torch my shop along with all of the 4473s, after I removed as much stock as possible to arm the freedom force.

I would guess you and Johnny45 are the same person...Your liberal tricks are old and worn out.

MightySanta

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Mishawaka

People always assume that websites are run out of the owners house. That's wrong 99.9% of the time.

GoDaddy is the host for InGunOwners as you can see here (Disclaimer, this is public information which everyone has access to so I am in no way endangering anyones safety or breaking any laws/rules): Whois Lookup | Domain Availability - Registration Information

Now while I haven't heard how GoDaddy feels about guns, we all know they were for SOPA and PIPA which says a lot about their political mindset.

Also, don't forget about William Binney. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9-3K3rkPRE

BobPowell

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Well thank you very much

Please watch the full video before commenting. I wish this man had been on with Piers Morgan rather than exploding hot head Alex Jones.

http://youtu.be/ypXvu9IoEiw

I appreciate the compliment. Sometimes I think ol' AJ it gonna have a stroke live on the air. :):

I got a Google alert that this thread existed, and since I was born in Indy I thought I'd drop by and say hey.

Guess what? If you don't have a gun now, good luck finding one. Here's the latest show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2NyCFt8x4Y

Nice to know my fellow Hoosiers are keeping the spirit alive.

You guys should subscribe to the blog at www.bobpowell.blogspot.com. Things are about to get really interesting.

Cheers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    I appreciate the compliment. Sometimes I think ol' AJ it gonna have a stroke live on the air. :):

I got a Google alert that this thread existed, and since I was born in Indy I thought I'd drop by and say hey.

Guess what? If you don't have a gun now, good luck finding one. Here's the latest show.

You guys should subscribe to the blog at www.bobpowell.blogspot.com. Things are about to get really interesting.

Cheers

Hello Bob...Welcome to INGO!

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

Cheers

Welcome to INGO!

MightySanta

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Mishawaka

Cheers

You're very welcome! I'm glad you joined!

Welcome from a fellow Hoosier to :ingo:

OneShotFOGE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Lafayette, Indiana

Cheers
    Welcome to INGO Bob. Guns can definitely still be found but it is more difficult and/or expensive. I have found plenty at gun shows but the prices are higher. Pistols arent as difficult to get. The selection is down, but you can find something worth grabbing.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    A bunch of wealthy leftwing investors have been buying up whole production runs of ammo. Maybe for resale at some point in the future. Or they could be stockpiling in order to supply their own folks.

You have any link for this?

Top Bottom