Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Hahaha DHS signs up for the most expensive possible source for arms.

Then again, if it's all the 90 series guns they're pretty cheap with the happy switch.

cook5oh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    A lot of federal agencies use H&K. They have for quite awhile. Just like a lot of them use Sig Sauer. It's just a decision on what they think is the best gun for the job. While i think its a great concept to only buy American, it really isnt practical. If you tell them only to buy US made, that pretty well narrows the selection down. It's basically Sig Sauer. and even then not all Sigs are made here. I'm trying to think of anything else American made that is really LE/Military grade. Maybe the Smith and Wesson M&P.

s&wluvr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    LaPorte/Michigan City area
    WAIT A MINUTE HERE!! On one hand, some of us are being critical for government entities not buying American, however in other posts we applaud those American Companies who refuse to sell to government entities because of their anti second amendment stance. I don't think that we can have it both ways, people. JMHO

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    They need something to shoot all those hollow points they bought.

Brian 45

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    OK they have the bullets and now the guns what do you think they do next, oh thats right target practice to be sure they get their yearly qualification.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    WAIT A MINUTE HERE!! On one hand, some of us are being critical for government entities not buying American, however in other posts we applaud those American Companies who refuse to sell to government entities because of their anti second amendment stance. I don't think that we can have it both ways, people. JMHO

Yes we can. The government is more than welcome to buy from American companies AND *not* infringe on our right to keep and bear arms.

Win win.

Top Bottom