• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Great. Now every time someone is open carrying and some anti-gun zellot gets sand in their vajayjay they can get reported directly to DHS.

Just what this country needs.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Do you get a Junior DHS Agent badge with that?

We're approaching the system in place in the old USSR, or modern-day Cuba, of a large and shadowy network of citizen-informers. We've come a long way since 2001.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    So lets use the system against them. he need money to investigate and staff agents right? Well, this is what we do, we report all of the things! See a person holding a child? obvious kind napping, call it in. See a guy with a gun? call it in. See a woman with a purse? call it in. See a mailbox that casts a shadow that scares you? call it in. So we will bankrupt them

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So lets use the system against them. he need money to investigate and staff agents right? Well, this is what we do, we report all of the things! See a person holding a child? obvious kind napping, call it in. See a guy with a gun? call it in. See a woman with a purse? call it in. See a mailbox that casts a shadow that scares you? call it in. So we will bankrupt them

:rolleyes: But its YOUR tax money that is bank rolling them! So they will ask for more money which in term will be more taxes for you. By that logic you are only going to hurt yourself.

-Jedi

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    :rolleyes: But its YOUR tax money that is bank rolling them! So they will ask for more money which in term will be more taxes for you. By that logic you are only going to hurt yourself.

-Jedi

You know as i was typing that I saw the flaw in my logic, but i felt it was a little bit funny so i went with it.

Top Bottom