• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I was just watching the Fox News News Whip and caught something about Micheal Chertoff not worried so much about Al-Qaida attacks on the Presidential Inaguartion ceremony, but he is worried about, and I quote, "Lone Wolf Right Wing Nut Jobs" attacking the ceremony.

WHAT THE FURRY FLYING (Censored)??????? IS HE SERIOUS???? Right wing nut jobs??? :xmad:

Who the hell does this guy think he is??

I searched all over AP and Fox News online and can't find an article anywhere. Maybe some of you will have better luck? :dunno:

waloidian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Bloomingtonian
    I dont get why this is such a big deal? Now if this country never had problems with right wing nut jobs, then I see your point. But they are real and they have a history of blowing up and killing people. I think DHS is in a better position to evaluate threats than we are. He probably could have worded things differently, but the guy has never impressed me.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Ok then. What about LEFT WING nut jobs? What about White Supremesit Nut Jobs? And why on earth would the count out AL-QAIDA??

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I'm gonna be pissed if they assassinate Obama before the left figures out what a bozo they've elected.

Frankly, about the time the far left that elected the yahoo figures out he screws them, too, I figure Chertoff will dream of the days when right wingers were all he was worried about.

10ring

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Classified
    How about Obama's good buddy and Weather Underground terrorist William Ayers and those like him. Oh that's right, they have nothing to be upset about now. :rolleyes:

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    I'm gonna be pissed if they assassinate Obama before the left figures out what a bozo they've elected.

Yeah, it would suck to have Obama day, and Obama memorials. I would rather his presidency end in impeachment than be shrouded in false glory through assassination. And Joe Biden, ugh!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Oh now they're talking about White Supremesits instead of Nut Jobs.

Also, they updated 5000k troops to 11K watching over the event.

11 THOUSAND. That's more troops in Washington than the British had in Iraq. I understand that they are predicting/expecting a sheeload of school buses and numbers upwards of 10K people there, but 11K troops?

Does anyone know how many there were at Bush Jr's first and second? I can bet it wasn't half that many.

INGunLover

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Oh now they're talking about White Supremesits instead of Nut Jobs.

Also, they updated 5000k troops to 11K watching over the event.

11 THOUSAND. That's more troops in Washington than the British had in Iraq. I understand that they are predicting/expecting a sheeload of school buses and numbers upwards of 10K people there, but 11K troops?

Does anyone know how many there were at Bush Jr's first and second? I can bet it wasn't half that many.

I bet there were none honestly. The secret service would have been suffient. But Obama is black so he has to get special treatment.

repair

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    I didn't vote for Obama but now that he has been I will support him as much as I can and I would hope that if anyone hears of a plot against him that they would report it.

If someone kills him with a gun can you imagine the backlash?

I too am counting the days until we get to vote for someone else.:patriot:

Scout

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    near Fort Wayne

Paul

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Brownsburg
    I hope he doesnt get assassinated. I want everybody to see what fool they voted in...they think Bush was bad....

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Be careful with this line of discussion.

:mods:

Trust me I wasn't about to go there. I was just saying that if it DID happen that would be the event to finally tip the cup in the Anti's favor and we would be like England and Australia. Seriously. If that happens, then Biden and his crony friends will have all the excuses they need to whip the people up into the "guns are evil" way of thinking and then our freedom to bear arms will become the police and military's freedom to bear arms. That's all I was saying. Sorry for not being more clear.

I hope he doesnt get assassinated. I want everybody to see what fool they voted in...they think Bush was bad....

Exactly. Impeachment is the only viable route. He'll screw up somehow, somewhere. The questions that remain is when and how. That's the scary part. It could be as simple as taking bribes or as bad as failing to act on intelligence that could have stopped another 9/11 or worse. He's gonna screw up, we just have to make a stink about it when it happens or we'll all be digging under rugs trying to find the right one.

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    As one who gladly accepts the moniker of right wing nut, let me assure everyone that I have no plans to attend the inauguration. In fact I avoid even watching BHO on the TV any more.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    IMHO the "A" word should be treated the same as the "N" word on this forum. Neither has any place here and ANY association with such discussion could well help those who would like to remove our rights.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    scottrodgers87
    Top Bottom