• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    People will do anything for free Advertizing.
    I wonder is he will have one of those big white signs, "NO GUNS ALLOWED INSIDE". LIKE HE STATES HERE ON, INGUNOWNERS.COM

you-dont-say-wait-what-145665_zpsumntfjmc.jpg

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    People will do anything for free Advertizing.
    I wonder is he will have one of those big white signs, "NO GUNS ALLOWED INSIDE". LIKE HE STATES HERE ON, INGUNOWNERS.COM

I think you have Allen confused with someone else, as I have dealt with Allen on many occasions (both auto and gun related) as many others here have as well, and I have never had an issue with him or his work nor have I heard anyone else have an issue with his work.

Also, real classy to come into his paid subforum on INGO and basically drop an unsubstantiated claim.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I really appreciate INGO's support but he has been the best publicity I have received so far :)

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Now that the trolling business has been dealt with appropriately, time for other matters. AllenM dissed my car and my handgun. Reparations in the form bling and deals are demanded. Bandwagon dissing will result in more outrageous demands.

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Now that the trolling business has been dealt with appropriately, time for other matters. AllenM dissed my car and my handgun. Reparations in the form bling and deals are demanded. Bandwagon dissing will result in more outrageous demands.

:):

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Sounds like fun. If there's any way I can make it out there, I'm in. I'd love to see the PDR demo and have a couple of vehicles that could use some attention from someone with skill.

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Sounds like fun. If there's any way I can make it out there, I'm in. I'd love to see the PDR demo and have a couple of vehicles that could use some attention from someone with skill.

I hope you can make it

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    PDR is paint less dent repair. It is pretty interesting to watch.
    Yes you can drop off the Marlin

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    Can the PDR be a used on a motorcycle gas tank? The wife added some "character" to the tank with a suitcase she decided she needed off a shelf before I could assist her.... and no it wasn't the Harley's tank.

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Can the PDR be a used on a motorcycle gas tank? The wife added some "character" to the tank with a suitcase she decided she needed off a shelf before I could assist her.... and no it wasn't the Harley's tank.

It has to be pretty minor. that metal is thick

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    I just seen this happening on different hobby, personal interest web forums. The same with shows. First it is pure related items and the hunting for them.
    Then well for a couple of bucks. Someone wants to sell jerky. Because people eat jerky as they enjoy the hobby. Then it is candy because people want something sweet as they enjoy the hobby. Then it is jewelry to look good as they enjoy the hobby. Then the next and next because they need or use this as they enjoy the hobby.
    Soon it is so convoluted and nothing like when it first started.

moosehead

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I just seen this happening on different hobby, personal interest web forums. The same with shows. First it is pure related items and the hunting for them.
    Then well for a couple of bucks. Someone wants to sell jerky. Because people eat jerky as they enjoy the hobby. Then it is candy because people want something sweet as they enjoy the hobby. Then it is jewelry to look good as they enjoy the hobby. Then the next and next because they need or use this as they enjoy the hobby.
    Soon it is so convoluted and nothing like when it first started.

It seems painfully obvious you've not had any dealings with Allen and Co.

As for the appreciation day, I am doing my best to make it.

Top Bottom