• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    And a good time was had by all. Thanks again AllenM, Debbie and the rest of the Diamond Collision crew. Saw some cool stuff, ate hotdogs, won a cool flashlight, met a bunch of INGOers. Does it get any better?

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Got an unexpected work call at 5 AM and got stuck on until about 1 PM, then was in no mood to head over. Sorry I missed it, but glad to hear it didn't get rained out.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Sorry I missed it. The kids made it abundantly clear they wanted lots of daddy time today because Ive been traveling too much for work lately. And for some reason they didnt see the fun in going to a body shop. :): So I spent the day playing games with them.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Allen, I wish I could have made it by to this but needless to say, my day is going to be spent in a raincoat looking at damage. I am curious though......is it ok if I send people with hail damage on their cars to your place? Almost every house I have been to their cars got damage, I would like to send them to you but not if you don't want that kind of work.

You are more then welcome to send them to us. That would be great

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    It would have been good to see those of you that couldn't make it but no sweat, turnout was good and we had a good time.
    I am grateful for INGO and it's members. I really didn't know what to expect I will post some pics later.

farmerdan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    Just wanted to say thank you for all the time you guys put in to the tour. My wife even had a great time and I won some night sights. Let all of your employees know that we really appreciate the time they spent on everything. It was great meeting you all, Dan

Last edited:
    Top Bottom