WTS: Diamondback DB380 as new in factory box with Kydex pocket holster!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Magnum314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Central Indiana
    FS/Trade Diamondback DB380 with extras!

New lower price! Lets sell this thing! ONLY $250 and last reduction!

So...this is for the Diamondback DB380, purchased brand new by me about 2 weeks ago. I have run a box of 25 rds of jhp ammo through it...ZERO ISSUES/MALFUNCTIONS! And just as with its big brother the DB9...VERY accurate! This has to be the sweetest trigger I have ever felt on a tiny 380...and I have owned just about every one of them out there! This actually shoots amazing for such a small pistol. It comes in the factory case with all the factory goodies, and I am including a custom molded Kydex pocket holster made specifically for the DB380.

****Would also trade for a nice black powder revolver, like a replica 1860 Army in .44 cal. with some accessories, or maybe a '51 Navy in .44 cal., or a Walker/Dragoon in .44 cal.

****Or...Would REALLY also be interested in a nice used (doesn't have to be pretty) SAA replica of some kind in .45 Colt.

****Or...a Kel Tec 9mm...PF9 or P11...or other compact 9mm.

Anyway...No issues!

I am 1 hour north of Indy and will have pictures up tonight of the DB380 (but in the meantime it looks like a new DB380).

Last edited:

Magnum314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Central Indiana
    To the top...added a trade option:

A nice black powder .44 cal revolver of some kind...prefer 1860 Army or '51 Navy...would also look at a nice used SAA replica of some kind in .45 Colt

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom