• ...and so much more!
  • 1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    If they can introduce a product at a good price point to compete with S&W and even Ruger in terms of quality (or perceived quality) they are in good shape.

I know they made a 22lr offering that was essentially a double action that looked like a single action that almost sold me.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    My level of skepticism about this being a reliable long term offering is significant. Revolvers are more fiddly to get right out of the box than DB's other offerings are more budget oriented. Best of luck to the beta testers.

92FSTech

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 24, 2020
    North Central
    My level of skepticism about this being a reliable long term offering is significant. Revolvers are more fiddly to get right out of the box than DB's other offerings are more budget oriented. Best of luck to the beta testers.
    Agreed. It's interesting, and the quick release cylinder is a cool idea, but I have my concerns about long-term reliability with such a system, as well as the overall quality of construction and timing. Using the J-Frame form factor for the grip and frame is a brilliant move for stock and holster compatibility (I'm assuming the S&W patent must be expired for them to get away with that?).

I'd like to get my hands on one and try it for myself....without having to buy it first. I applaud the innovation and like how they incorporated it into a legacy design for user convenience. If it proves reliable, the price is fair.

Top Bottom