• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    I have just written the following to Todd Young, my Rep in the US House. I'm fairly sure I've just gotten myself on a few lists. :( C'est la vie... I will not go down without a fight.

Congressman Young,

I am not excited to be writing you today, as I normally am. I am very apprehensive concerning the request I am about to make. I need a bill presented to the floor of the House. The bill I would like presented is the investigation and bringing up Senator Dianne Feinstein, Representative Diana DeGette, Representative Carolyn McCarthy, Representative Rush Holt, Representative Bobby Rush, Representative David Cicilline, and Representative James Moran on charges of Treason against the United States of America, by attempting to circumvent the Constitution of the United States. From my understanding it is the House of Representatives responsibility to form and try the case; hence the reason I am coming directly to you as my Representative in the House. I realize that these are very serious accusations, but they are very egregious offenses, and to preserver the integrity of our Constitutional Republic, these charges must be investigated.

Thank you for your time,

Jason A. Partridge

ironstarr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2012
    mishawaka
    amazing!

I have just written the following to Todd Young, my Rep in the US House. I'm fairly sure I've just gotten myself on a few lists. :( C'est la vie... I will not go down without a fight.

Congressman Young,

I am not excited to be writing you today, as I normally am. I am very apprehensive concerning the request I am about to make. I need a bill presented to the floor of the House. The bill I would like presented is the investigation and bringing up Senator Dianne Feinstein, Representative Diana DeGette, Representative Carolyn McCarthy, Representative Rush Holt, Representative Bobby Rush, Representative David Cicilline, and Representative James Moran on charges of Treason against the United States of America, by attempting to circumvent the Constitution of the United States. From my understanding it is the House of Representatives responsibility to form and try the case; hence the reason I am coming directly to you as my Representative in the House. I realize that these are very serious accusations, but they are very egregious offenses, and to preserver the integrity of our Constitutional Republic, these charges must be investigated.

Thank you for your time,

Jason A. Partridge

ANY list you get added on, consider me on as i am writing my representative as well! i

ironstarr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2012
    mishawaka
    One gun owner at a time they could take you out. Organize into groups with a command structure and they have a lot more work. The Gangs do, why not you? Or is the real problem that you are such a loner that you have never learned to "play well with others"? Or how to work in teams?

i am no loner and i can definitely say i have a vast structure in my life. well organized, but thanks for your thoughts

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    i am no loner and i can definitely say i have a vast structure in my life. well organized, but thanks for your thoughts

Then you make a much harder target to take out. It is just like Junior High, the loners get picked on. Those in groups tend to be left alone. The more friends, the less the bullies target you.

My greater concern is that in disarming Americans, in promoting weakness, Obama may be setting us up for conquest. Our greatest strength was that we had a population that could be mobilized into an army quickly. In that most males are now emasculated and often unfit for duty, we would have a hard time building a military. If we were invaded, especially if Obama disarms us, our country would be sitting ducks.

Fedempl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    McCordsville
    Diane Frankenstein needs to be sent back to the laboratory for a brain transplant and then re-energized (if possible). Even the real monster Frankenstein was more intelligent than this woman is..

Top Bottom