• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    I got blocked for posting on other people walls (not friends) on facebook because of supposed spam on her wall.....

That sucks, I have been posting all day, my favorite post today was my response to this post

You betcha Clint! the left is going to put SANITY into America. We hate your guns.

My Response was: You hate our guns but we value your freedom of speech, and we protect that with our guns!

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    It appears that by and large she is getting a new one torn at the moment, although some of her true-believers are rallying to the cause.

I think that Kirk is right. Outside of the MSM and a few gun control nuts like the Senator, the American people are not on board with any new legislation.

Last edited:

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    It appears that by and large she is getting a new one torn at the moment, although some of her true-believers are rallying to the cause.

I think that Kirk is right. Outside of the MSM and a few gun control nuts like the Senator, the American people are not on board with any new legislation.

The vast majority of people I have talked to at work support exactly the opposite. Removal of "gun free zones", arming teachers and staff, and educating the populace.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Thanks for a link to her page. There are some people really tearing her up.

And one poster who knows everything, and reminds me of trolls I have seen on firearm websites.

I do have to say I am amazed that some of the posts haven't been axed by the Facebook staff. I hope they leave it as is to let people see both sides of a very heated issue, but I am sure by tomorrow most posts will be edited or gone. Tempted to make a screen print of the page for posterity.

Rocket

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Whiteland
    "A vast majority of American people are not on board with any new legislation" However a vast majority of Americans were not on board with Obama are either!

Captain Morgan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2012
    terrible haute
    Definitely take screen shots of her page, to show all of the good arguments that will get deleted by her staff.
    Thanks for a link to her page. There are some people really tearing her up.

And one poster who knows everything, and reminds me of trolls I have seen on firearm websites.

I do have to say I am amazed that some of the posts haven't been axed by the Facebook staff. I hope they leave it as is to let people see both sides of a very heated issue, but I am sure by tomorrow most posts will be edited or gone. Tempted to make a screen print of the page for posterity.

antsi

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    the American people are not on board with any new legislation.

I'm not so sure about this. I think it is probably true if you catch them at an "average moment," but I do think this is not an average moment.

People are understandably horrified by this shooting and in an emotional state, and many right now would agree with "anything to prevent this happening again."

That's how we get the Patriot Act, and a bunch of other dumb stuff. People will support some pretty crazy stuff when they're in an emotionally reactive state.

I have not seen this much clamor for a new AWB in a long time. I heard Feinstein on the radio outlining the specifics of her proposal, and it's much more extreme than anything I've ever heard suggested before. This might be just the kind of moment they can get something like this passed.

I think a lot depends on what happens in the news cycle over the next few weeks, whether people get distracted by other news or whether this stays in the headlines. Also, how quickly Congress can act on it. If they can push something through while everyone's still freaked out, it could be a perfect storm for the gun-control people.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

"A vast majority of American people are not on board with any new legislation" However a vast majority of Americans were not on board with Obama are either!

Rocket you beat me to it. Now granted the make up of congress is not the same anymore as when Obamacare got rammed thru but still.

DC is no longer For The People, By The People. :(

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    I am currently going a couple of rounds with a jihadi.

"Then by your logic we should ban automobiles? 118 people per day die in auto accidents nation wide. And if you think this is the first time a tragedy like this has happened you are sadly mistaken -look up "Bath School Disaster". A firearm is merely a tool used by an evil person, a deranged sociopath that is hell bent on causing mass carnage and death. Firearms prohibition WILL NOT WORK. Period. If you are ignorant enough to believe that banning any form of firearm will stop the violence then you need to merely look at drug prohibition. Drugs are illegal are they not? How is that war on drugs going?"

Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    I just love the hypocrisy of it all, some of these people are spitting words out and have no idea what they are saying, their interpretation of the second amendment is......well..........idiotic. I urge all to jump on and educate them or at least put the proper information out. We will likely not change the minds of the ignorant but if we list the facts and back them up with proof we will hopefully shut them down. They are frustrated and resorting to name calling which indicates they can not back up their own claims. I urge everyone to do this in a polite, non hostile way sticking to the facts and not stooping to their level. Lets shut her Facebook page down, just like the anti gun groups did to the NRA's.

steve666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Indianapolis Eastside
    Feinswine_zpse38cf3dd.jpg

Top Bottom