• ...and so much more!
  • Dave-O

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    New Albany
    I just posted this on her page

Simple question ? I keep hearing how easy it is to obtain a firearm in some states. 15 minute background check to make sure you have no felonies or mental illness issues and a valid drivers license. Fairly simple but there is some regulation, state and federal.
    The question I have is: what regulations are there, either federal or state, in any of the 50 states before you are allowed to bring a child into the world, not give it the attention it deserves, blame it's anger issues on some new illness the medical community came up with. Not the fact you cannot and have not properly parented the child. Then feed it medication to sedate it, stick it in front of a monitor playing the latest mass murder video game till it reaches a point in it's life where it stops taking the drugs and unleashes on everything it has grown to hate over the last 20 years.

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    I just posted this on her page

Simple question ? I keep hearing how easy it is to obtain a firearm in some states. 15 minute background check to make sure you have no felonies or mental illness issues and a valid drivers license. Fairly simple but there is some regulation, state and federal.
    The question I have is: what regulations are there, either federal or state, in any of the 50 states before you are allowed to bring a child into the world, not give it the attention it deserves, blame it's anger issues on some new illness the medical community came up with. Not the fact you cannot and have not properly parented the child. Then feed it medication to sedate it, stick it in front of a monitor playing the latest mass murder video game till it reaches a point in it's life where it stops taking the drugs and unleashes on everything it has grown to hate over the last 20 years.

Umm.....rep in bound for you sir!

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    You can't cure stupid, from Diane's FB page:

May XXXXX

Dear Diane, When writing the gun legislation this week, please consider the fact that assault weapon sales are way up since the Newtown incident and require that these and all assault weapons be turned in when the law passes. Also, if this portion of the bill is not passed, please require that all assault weapon owners be required to register on a list, such as the “Sex Offender Registry”, so the public knows who in their neighborhood has these types of weapons. Thanks and best wishes. -- May

Like · · 30 minutes ago

The comments here from the Feinstein supporters are awesomely stupid. Who knew?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom