• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    LOL. If you don't agree with his version of being a conservative you must be a Liberal. There is nothing else after all.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Dick will shill for whomever opens up the checkbook. One year he is Clinton's most trusted adviser and campaign manager, the next he is a Fox News go to commentator.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    The Establishment is very nervous

He's helping the bleating flock understand this anomaly that is Ron Paul. He doesn't seem to fit in this false Left-Right Paradigm that they have erected for people to think inside of.

You mean it is possible to be for civil liberties AND for a balanced budget? Outrageous! I can support bringing the troops home AND cutting government? Unbelievable! I can support ending the Drug War AND still support gun rights? Unpossible!!

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    But Morris knows human behavior and polls, and not in a gay way. Paul should hire him but it may be too late, he is making too much money from Fox now to walk away from that.

2012 really will be the ugliest election year ever.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Appealing to white nationalists and militias types through controversial newsletters carried out under his name by his associates like Lew Rockwell and then posing for pictures and taking contributions then refusing to return them from people like Don Black connected with the stormfront group = the "Far right wing racist nutjob" label.

Blame America Foreign policy issues and pandering to conspiracy theory kooks through his associations with people like Alex Jones= the "Ultra left-wing nutjob" label.

Most candidates from either party are portrayed as one or the other and have to deal with that baggage. On the other hand Ron Paul has managed to acquire both labels.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Dick Morris is a neocon-artist pushing the New World Order. He goes from aiding Clinton to propping up the most vile creatures that the Republicans have to offer. You can almost hear the pain in his voice when he says that Ron Paul wants to repeal the Patriot Act.

**** him and **** Faux News.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Attacks from the "Right" will instinctively bring him support from the "Left."

Attacks from the "Left" will instinctively bring him support from the "Right."

Bring it!!

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Appealing to white nationalists and militias types through controversial newsletters carried out under his name by his associates like Lew Rockwell and then posing for pictures and taking contributions then refusing to return them from people like Don Black connected with the stormfront group = the "Far right wing racist nutjob" label.

Blame America Foreign policy issues and pandering to conspiracy theory kooks through his associations with people like Alex Jones= the "Ultra left-wing nutjob" label.

Most candidates from either party are portrayed as one or the other and have to deal with that baggage. On the other hand Ron Paul has managed to acquire both labels.

You have your simpleton labels crossed. Birthers/truthers aren't "left wing". Alex Jones in no way appeals to a left wing audience.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Attacks from the "Right" will instinctively bring him support from the "Left."

Attacks from the "Left" will instinctively bring him support from the "Right."

Bring it!!
    When you say it like that, it sounds like a two front war, those never work.
    Primary then Fall election sounds more like two wars, one after the other.

Frankly I was getting bored with politics this week but the Dickster is always fun to watch. Don't completely discount the guy. He is a paid expert, he pays attention to what the numbers say, his income is proof of that.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    He's a paid shill for Big Government. He is paid to redefine conservatism to encompass the Patriot Act & endless wars.
    Today. Key being paid to do it. You don't have to hire people who are good guys. You can hire experts you don't like as long as you can manage them. That is core to politics.

Understand, when I say expert, I am talking about human behavior and how to measure it and predict it. Yes, he knows better than anyone in INGO and probably most in the political world. There are others but Paul needs one in his camp sooner, rather than later. He needs to quit being a cheap bastard and write some checks...................if he wants to win.

To Paul I would say, don't be Hitler, listen to your Generals. No Generals? Go get some.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    You have your simpleton labels crossed. Birthers/truthers aren't "left wing". Alex Jones in no way appeals to a left wing audience.
    911 truthers are'nt left wing? Oh that's right. People like Charlie Sheen and Rosie O'Donnel are right-wing nut jobs. Btw..Exactly who are you trying to label as a simpleton? Care to be more specific?

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    911 truthers are'nt left wing? Oh that's right. People like Charlie Sheen and Rosie O'Donnel are right-wing nut jobs. Btw..Exactly who are you trying to label as a simpleton? Care to be more specific?

Left and Right in the United States can really only be defined by the govt's role in the economy. Social issues are simply Democrat and Republican positions. If I believe in a free market economy, the fact that I believe in legalizing marijuana doesn't make me left wing by any means. I've never heard Charlie Sheen talk politics other than 9/11, being a "truther" by itself does not make him left wing. We've all seen people with tinfoil hats, some think the govt. was behind OKC as well, does that make them left wing?

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I think that the simpleton assertion is in response to trying to fit every position into neat little boxes labeled "Left" and "Right."

Re: 911
    Why would a group of people who don't trust their government be "Left-wing"? Aren't "Lefties" supposed to trust government and want to make it bigger? Help me understand.

These labels don't work. The Left-Right Paradigm is a deceptive mind-trap. Break free.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I think that the simpleton assertion is in response to trying to fit every position into neat little boxes labeled "Left" and "Right."

Re: 911
    Why would a group of people who don't trust their government be "Left-wing"? Aren't "Lefties" supposed to trust government and want to make it bigger? Help me understand.

These labels don't work. The Left-Right Paradigm is a deceptive mind-trap. Break free.
    Oh i'm sure he'll agree with you and say that is how he meant it and claim the simpleton reference was'nt meant as an insult. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom