• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • andski3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Carmel
    Serves them right. I used to use DSG for all of my coaching gear, all of my families athletics. Haven't been in since they pulled their AR's because of *politics".

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Funny how the report states lower sales for cold weather gear and other items, but not one word about firearms, ammo, and related gear. I'l let my wallet talk for me.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I think it is just bad management practices. I'm surprised that they have remained in business this long. Our Dick's is close to Bass Pro. Some items at Dick's are priced well below Bass Pro, but one has to shop.

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    I know we haven't stepped foot in there since the December Disgrace, and don't plan to. We use to spend a good chunk of change in there buying UnderArmor, Merrill, and of course a few firearms accessories. No more, and I hope it's cost them dearly.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    My wife and I took a stroll through there to check something out for fit, but with intentions to buy online last week. I went and looked just out of curiosity and they were still completely out of ammo. I'm glad that they have hit hard times because of their reaction to the recent climate and I certainly hope the two are affiliated. I'll continue to give my money to better organizations.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    The gun culture is very good at knifing traitors.

No, they're not. Five second after prices returned to what passed for "normal" after the 2008 election, people were back to Cheaper Than Dirt. All it takes is one weekend door-buster sale and all will be forgiven and forgotten.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    No, they're not. Five second after prices returned to what passed for "normal" after the 2008 election, people were back to Cheaper Than Dirt. All it takes is one weekend door-buster sale and all will be forgiven and forgotten.

It may be true unfortunately, I haven't gotten anything from Dicks since Dec. and never bought from CTD because I just don't think they ever have good prices at all.

rnmcguire

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    Good

I hope they keep hurting. I won't shop there. I used to buy ammo there sometimes but after the PR trick they pulled in December, well that was the straw that broke their back for me. Too bad Galyans sold out to them.:noway:

Top Bottom