Dick's to To Stop Selling Guns at 440...Is this really an issue?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I went in one time 12 years ago to see if they had reloading dies which they didn't. Looked at their ammo prices and left thinking how do they sale anything at that price.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I went in one time 12 years ago to see if they had reloading dies which they didn't. Looked at their ammo prices and left thinking how do they sale anything at that price.

Narrator voice: "They don't."

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Shop where you so desire, just pointing out that if you want to encourage the growth of the gun culture, need to stop shopping in chains.

I have bought every firearm from my LGS since they opened. They are usually same price and sometimes $10-15 more but that's not worth selling them out for a big out of state store. Its really nice having someone 5 miles away that can get what you want at a competitive price.

Warpath Guns in Milan. Good people.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Not an issue with me.
    I've never liked Dick's Sporting Goods since I first checked them out at Castleton when they took over from Galyan's.

jeromy0408

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2020
    Whiteland
    There prices are ridiculous. The only reason to go in and look at the guns are because your waiting on your wife or kid to get their gear or clothes.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    Headline is misleading. They haven't sold anything gun related in 2 years, the only change is they're going to stop allocating space to store the inventory in view.

Methane Herder

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Pitchfork Union
    Dick's.
    I am one sarcastic $OB but I really can't do any better than what they paid big money to do to themselves.
    I would say they have proven the fourth law of Thermoldynamics - Irony. (The level of Irony exponentially approaches infinity as the number of directly employed SJW linearly increases).

MH

Top Bottom