• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ADT knights

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Hendricks County
    Last night a couple of friends and I stopped by Dicks on the way home to see if they had and anything in lodge that interested us. I personally find it funny that they pulled the AR's but still have AR accessories on the shelves. Also the guy working said he has a few boxes of AR mags in the back room but they aren't allowed to sell any hi-cap mags ever since the elementary school shooting. Yes, "any hi-cap mags" even included the ones for 10/22's...

Iroquois

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    In my youth we had a nice full service sports store in the local downtown area....nice selection of guns, experienced staff, gunsmith on-site.. Any sports equipment you needed, they had it. Those says are gone. A couple years ago I walked in and asked a sales person if they had a speed- bag I could buy and they said ' a what'....I shook my head and walked out. As I was leaving she shouted 'whatever that is we could order it' .....sadly they have turned a fine sporting goods store into a clothing boo-teak .
    I don't think I'll ever go back....

sidewinder27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Plainfield
    I talked to Plainfield Shooing Supplies they arent even bothering with going. They know they would sell every thing they bring though. But that is the reason they arent going. Im not even going to bother going.

Nemesis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Harrison County
    i have bought stuff at dicks before, i wont any more, its a sales ploy, when the cost is clear they will put all the ars and mags back on the shelf and ask twice the original price.

ADT knights

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Hendricks County
    Please elaborate which LGS you speak of??

Called Plainfield Shooters Supply on Friday & I was told by an employee who put me on hold to verify with another employee that they have a bunch of high demand items in stock but that they are not selling them till the gun show this coming weekend.

gklatv

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Called Plainfield Shooters Supply on Friday...
    As reported, PSS isn't "even bothering with going" to the 1500 show.
    But, evidently, "they have a bunch of high demand items in stock but that they are not selling them till the gun show this coming weekend"

I guess, both may be true. It's possible, PSS doesn't want to sell any high demand items only for someone to resell them at the show at higher $$.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    I have bought a couple of rifles from Dick's, over the last few years, but I always got the feeling that I was being eye-balled by all the Yuppies that seem to frequent that store. They always walk you out with your gun like your going to try and pull some crap with it. Very uncomfortable.:n00b:

Top Bottom