Did I see you at the Crown Point Gun Show?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

myhightechsec

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2016
    The Region
    Hi guys.

63 years young... shoot mostly .22 LR these days because of arthritis in hands. Just got a new .38 Special in a 2-inch snubbie that I am interested in seeing how that handles for me. My EDC for the past 15 years is a Keltec P-32 which slips into my front pocket everywhere I go. Thought I might learn a few things on INGO so here I am.

Edit: BTW.. I got the snubbie at the Gauntlet Gun Shop there in Kouts. Good folk to do business with.

Last edited by a moderator:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hi guys.

63 years young... shoot mostly .22 LR these days because of arthritis in hands. Just got a new .38 Special in a 2-inch snubbie that I am interested in seeing how that handles for me. My EDC for the past 15 years is a Keltec P-32 which slips into my front pocket everywhere I go. Thought I might learn a few things on INGO so here I am.

Edit: BTW.. I got the snubbie at the Gauntlet Gun Shop there in Kouts. Good folk to do business with.

Welcome to the Forum.
    We have many paid advertisers on Ingo. They would not appreciate us allowing you to put your business info on here for free.
    I do commend you on taking this step and wish you the best.
    I did edit the "Ad" from your post.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Welcome from Hobart. Was planning to go but an unexpected trip to the emergency room and four day vacation in the hospital cancelled all plans for the weekend. Hope for better luck next time.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    [h=2]Did I see you at the Crown Point Gun Show?[/h]

If you were there Saturday, then yes.

I was in a group of 4 guys. Think I had a blue 5.11 shirt and wearing khakis. I had a homemade sign with a list of pistols on my back.

We were buying gunpowder, primers, projectiles, books and targets. I sold a gun (a Smith M64).

Over all Crown Point gun show was well-organized and well-run. We had a great time and will be back in September.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom