Did the administration pay $8,000,000,000 for the Sinai Penninsula?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    He's a non-natural citizen who somehow still overcame the eligibility requirements, has committed treason pretty much every day he's been in office, and laughs at the rule of law with contempt. He has socialized our system of healthcare, lent billions of dollars to failed 'green' energy startups, partially nationalized most of the automotive industry, ran thousands of high-caliber rifles to known Mexican drug cartel members, refuses to enforce immigration law and to deport illegals, deliberately let four personnel at the CIA annex in Benghazi die rather than to let them investigate where 20,000 shoulder-fired missiles went, targeted and stymied his political enemies via the national tax collection apparatus, is actively trying to raise energy costs via bankrupting of coal, oil, and natural gas, actively promotes racial warfare, actively promotes class warfare, is using debt as a weapon against the very country he is purporting to serve, I'm glossing over a bunch of stuff in my haste, and there's much more that hasn't even been discovered, surely, and he's STILL not in prison.

I doubt this is going to be the smoking gun that finally gets him impeached, convicted, and sentenced.

People now accept treason on a daily basis. Go back to sleep, we'll wake you soon for re-education.

we-are-gulag-bound.jpg

Hoosierkav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    South of Indianapolis
    Sadly, daily the nation's leaders do whatever they want. Voters say one thing, a court says another. Congress says one thing, the President does another.

Either we rise up and deal with the problems through the existing processes available to us or we sit back and wait until the next few Novembers.

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    As much as I would dearly love to see this traitor to Liberty, the people and our Constitution (along with all of those complicit and those that willfully ignore and allow it) run out of town on a rail and sent to prison, I don't see anything here that will stand up to the test for evidence. It is nothing more than a video that makes some interesting yet very unproven claims. As soon as this stuff is proven to be accurate with evidence that can be used in court and a Congress with the balls and spinal fortitude to take the appropriate actions I will be more than happy to support the removal of said Thief-in-Chief. You can bet the other side will be more than happy to kill or unlawfully imprison anyone with anything resembling evidence that could remove our Fearless Leader from office. For any that don't think they would find a way to put anyone in prison, the guy that made the video that they blamed on the "protest" that destroyed the Benghazi Embassy and killed 4 American diplomats is still in prison. While having been denied due process by the way. :xmad:

Until then all we can do is mouthpiece and get out the vote. And we REALLY need to teach those that aren't on the same page as us what the country and Constitution are all about. Most of them know, they just need to be reminded.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    As much as I'd like this to be true, I saw no proof in that video. Just allegations based on "somebody said this, and somebody said there's a document..."

$8 billion for the entire Sinai Peninsula? That's one hell of a good deal right there. I highly, highly doubt the entire Sinai Peninsula could be bought for $8 billion dollars. Hell, you couldn't buy all of Gary, IN for $8 billion dollars.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    As much as I'd like this to be true, I saw no proof in that video. Just allegations based on "somebody said this, and somebody said there's a document..."

$8 billion for the entire Sinai Peninsula? That's one hell of a good deal right there. I highly, highly doubt the entire Sinai Peninsula could be bought for $8 billion dollars. Hell, you couldn't buy all of Gary, IN for $8 billion dollars.

i'd sell it (Gary) to you for $2500 . . . see this deed to the city I have here . . .

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    He's a non-natural citizen who somehow still overcame the eligibility requirements, has committed treason pretty much every day he's been in office, and laughs at the rule of law with contempt. He has socialized our system of healthcare, lent billions of dollars to failed 'green' energy startups, partially nationalized most of the automotive industry, ran thousands of high-caliber rifles to known Mexican drug cartel members, refuses to enforce immigration law and to deport illegals, deliberately let four personnel at the CIA annex in Benghazi die rather than to let them investigate where 20,000 shoulder-fired missiles went, targeted and stymied his political enemies via the national tax collection apparatus, is actively trying to raise energy costs via bankrupting of coal, oil, and natural gas, actively promotes racial warfare, actively promotes class warfare, is using debt as a weapon against the very country he is purporting to serve, I'm glossing over a bunch of stuff in my haste, and there's much more that hasn't even been discovered, surely, and he's STILL not in prison.

View attachment 21068

:yesway: Now, THAT was a pretty good synopsis, even if it was not all-inclusive. The media protect him and enable his behavior, and are as much to blame for the state of the country as he is. If only ONE of the MSM channels would do its job and actually do some real investigative reporting -- you know, like they do regarding Republicans -- I think he would be removed from office. But that is not going to happen. Finding some way to get him out of office before his term ends is a dream, but it does not hurt to dream.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I'll give you Gary for free if you just come and haul it away. I might even chip in a couple bucks for gas money.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    If this is true, and the egyptian military had this document, there is no way in hell they would ever release it. There would be consequences if they did, and our media would NEVER report it so they have nothing to gain if they release a document. sadly this is the way it is, truth is turned into crazy talk and the narrative is held my the left and the media, nothing else matters. we all know there is only one way this country gets turned around.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    :yesway: Now, THAT was a pretty good synopsis, even if it was not all-inclusive. The media protect him and enable his behavior, and are as much to blame for the state of the country as he is. If only ONE of the MSM channels would do its job and actually do some real investigative reporting -- you know, like they do regarding Republicans -- I think he would be removed from office. But that is not going to happen. Finding some way to get him out of office before his term ends is a dream, but it does not hurt to dream.

Yeah, sorry I just didn't - and don't - have the time to make it an inclusive, exhaustive list. Would take hours, if not days and days, to compile a list. I notice I also, in my haste, erroneously listed him as a non-natural citizen, when in reality, he's not a citizen at all. But I think it's very apt even in summary to denote him as the most treasonous president in the history of the Republic.

As for asking the media to do serious, hard-hitting research, FOX is the closest and they're still too afraid to really go after him. They covered Fast and Furious, which singly was the only coverage the on-air media gave to it. Breitbart and the Blaze and the New American covered it, but without a channel on the breast-tubes, they'll never have the same reach of the indoctrination media, particularly to non-internet-using seniors, who are the people government MOST needs to fear, in my opinion. Young whippersnappers have family, jobs; things to keep them grounded, fearful, and complacent. The elderly have lived full lives, family is mostly out of the nest, and they have skills honed over a lifetime. Give them a reason to get upset or march on Washington and I guarantee you, any politico worth his salt would tremble in his boots. Plus, the media can't really deride the elderly due to the respect factor. The media can demonize young white guys as racist and 'rightwing nutjobs' but they can't really demonize Grandpa and Grandma Smith without a severe amount of outrage.

Last edited:

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    (Sarcasm caused by other recent threads)

"he's a war criminal.
    ...he's a war criminal.
    look at the proof in this National Enquirer story"

(Sarcasm over)

Top Bottom