Did you see the news about women shooters?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Easy1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Kokomo
    Thanks I didn't see that thread either! It's up cause chiks are finally seeing that it's perfectly legal to NOT have crime happen to them by use of deadly force if need be!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I wish more women would understand that they dont need their husband, boyfriend, or the police to protect them from all the bad people out there.
    An armed woman is a truelly free woman.

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    I wish more women would understand that they dont need their husband, boyfriend, or the police to protect them from all the bad people out there.
    An armed woman is a truelly free woman.

My girlfriend is glad I carry, but she would rather bring me around everywhere than have to worry about where and when it is and isn't legal to carry and when it is and isn't legal to shoot, and training and remaining proficiency with a firearm. I think "my" next gun is going to be the one that fits her hand the best (M&P 9c), so that I can take her to NRA training courses and bring her to the range with me, and separate the carry issue from the gun issue, and let her warm up to it on her own. She is still overcoming the fear ingrained in her as a kid when her brothers and dad thought it would be fun to not instruct or warn her, and have the 12 gauge shotgun knock her over.

seamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    My g/f is getting her first gun fairly soon as she had a major wakeup call a few weeks ago. I get to help her choose and it's looking like either a S&W 38 or the new lightweight Ruger 38.

Top Bottom