• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Polished515

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Muncie
    A few weeks ago I was in Wendy's in Muncie. My friend was in the parking lot. She says she seen a man taking pictures of me from behind and she assumed it was because I had on a S&W Hoodie and because I use an OWB holster I was very obviously printing. There was also a vehicle in the parking lot that had one of those "stick figure family" decals that had different types of firearms on it as well. So I'm wondering if it was someone familiar with INGO. I'd like to know why you took my picture and why the hell you didn't just strike up a conversation with me. I'm always happy to talk shop with a fellow gun lover.

And no, I'm not interested in meeting this person. I'd just like you to not take people's pictures like that.

Last edited:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    And no, I'm not interested in meeting this person. I'd just like you to not take people's pictures like that.

Muncie sounds like a very exciting place...Lots of intrigue in the fast food parking lots...That's cool....

On a side note I was down at the Lincoln Birthplace in Hodgenville and the wife told me there was about 3 or 4 people behind me as I was standing in front of the memorial taking pictures...:xmad:

I don't much care for that Pilgrim...I wonder if its any one here on INGO...I'd like to know why you took my picture and why the hell you didn't strike up a conversation with me???? I'm always happy to talk to a fellow history buff...

And no I don't want to meet you (Now I know I just said I am always happy to talk to a fellow history buff..It's just that I like being inconsistent in as short a time frame as possible...It keeps my enemies on....Edge....) I'd just like you to not take people's (not just mine but anyone's..Yeah...I am so cool I speak for and protect them as well) picture like that...It puts me on edge...And I like the edge...Not the guitarist from U2 but you know....The edge....Wait...Let me slowly take off my Oakley's...There...The edge......

A little girl tried that once...Once...I took away her stuffed turtle and butt stroked it with a .62 caliber French Tulle Trade Gun....

DSC08082.JPG

That awkward moment on Tueday when I googled my name and "reeanctor" and realized there is a photo of me on the internet wearing a breech cloth.....

Last edited:

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell

Don't like pictures taken? Don't go out in PUBLIC...

There may possibly be a couple people out there with cameras/cell phones other than the fine folks of INGO.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    A few weeks ago I was in Wendy's in Muncie. My friend was in the parking lot. She says she seen a man taking pictures of me from behind and she assumed it was because I had on a S&W Hoodie and because I use an OWB holster I was very obviously printing. There was also a vehicle in the parking lot that had one of those "stick figure family" decals that had different types of firearms on it as well. So I'm wondering if it was someone familiar with INGO. I'd like to know why you took my picture and why the hell you didn't just strike up a conversation with me. I'm always happy to talk shop with a fellow gun lover.

Just a quick question to help us understand a bit more about what happened.

You didn't by chance yell to the guy that was staring "Hey pal take a picture, it will last longer"?

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Muncie sounds like a very exciting place...Lots of intrigue in the fast food parking lots...That's cool....

On a side note I was down at the Lincoln Birthplace in Hodgenville and the wife told me there was about 3 or 4 people behind me as I was standing in front of the memorial taking pictures...:xmad:

I don't much care for that Pilgrim...I wonder if its any one here on INGO...I'd like to know why you took my picture and why the hell you didn't strike up a conversation with me???? I'm always happy to talk to a fellow history buff...

And no I don't want to meet you (Now I know I just said I am always happy to talk to a fellow history buff..It's just that I like being inconsistent in as short a time frame as possible...It keeps my enemies on....Edge....) I'd just like you to not take people's (not just mine but anyone's..Yeah...I am so cool I speak for and protect them as well) picture like that...It puts me on edge...And I like the edge...Not the guitarist from U2 but you know....The edge....Wait...Let me slowly take off my Oakley's...There...The edge......

A little girl tried that once...Once...I took away her stuffed turtle and butt stroked it with a .62 caliber French Tulle Trade Gun....

DSC08082.JPG

That awkward moment on Tueday when I googled my name and "reeanctor" and realized there is a photo of me on the internet wearing a breech cloth.....

Man, you're wearing tights and you are concerned about a loincloth ?
    You might check the lid on the jar of Hoppes, the vapors are affecting you.

cigarman454

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    East Central, IN

jUST SEEN THIS ON THE WHERE DID YOU SEE OC THREAD. LOL
    I saw some chick in a S&W Hoodie OCing at Wendy's in Muncie. She was acting really weird in the parking lot tho :dunno:

Top Bottom