• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I've been busy the last few shows, but between the stupid prices and the giant crowds, I don't feel like I've missed anything.

If you do decide to go, please do everyone a favor and take a shower first and put on deodorant. I feel like this really should go without saying, but the fact that a term like "Gun Show Funk" even exists shows how necessary a public service announcement like this is.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I liked attending the last could of shows much more than in the past. People got what they went for and got out. Not a lot of whining and complaining.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I did not attend last few, and won't until the craziness settles!

Yeah, it's hard to deal with the 1500 sometimes.

You get to see the good, some bad and a lot of ugly.

I think I am going to the next show once I get a few dollars more added to my stash.

I can then walk up to a merchant with a fist full of dollars and make a bargain. :yesway:

Sorry, thread needed a little spice........

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I have not attended that last few shows myself. But I will go to this one.
    The summer shows usually have less attendance because of the nice weather. So you can actually look at the tables instead of just squeezing past people just to get through.

oldguyguns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013
    Cicero
    Since the crowds were down for the last show---think I'll go to this one. Meet some nice folks usually and then---there are those that you don't want to get near or talk to--but thats true anywhere there is a large crowd. See some of you there--

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    You should check it out again. The past three shows have been perfect in attendence and acceptable prices. All that you have heard or seen was government propaganda and photoshopped.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    If you do decide to go, please do everyone a favor and take a shower first and put on deodorant.

Clean clothes, Scutter! Don't forget to tell them to put on clean clothing after showering.

Oh, no protein for any of you for breakfast. You eat salads the day before and fruit and oatmeal for breakfast. I can barely breath in there some shows.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Clean clothes, Scutter! Don't forget to tell them to put on clean clothing after showering.

Yes, absolutely. We're all gun people. You don't have to prove it by coming to the show right after a ten-day deer camp. You've got plenty of time to go home first to change into a freshly-laundered "Who Farted, Y'all?" T-shirt.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I'll be there! And looking forward to it! (Thanks for the PSA'S!) The last show wasn't very crowded at all. It is in a different building this time, and I don't know if it is larger or smaller, so that could make it seem more or less crowded. My philosophy: Just enjoy the show! ;-)

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    337   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    If you do decide to go, please do everyone a favor and take a shower first and put on deodorant. I feel like this really should go without saying, but the fact that a term like "Gun Show Funk" even exists shows how necessary a public service announcement like this is.

And if you have to fart, go do it in a corner. Please.

Beowulf

Master
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Last show wasn't too bad. I even found a good price on a Beretta Nano (which I subsequently sold and bought a Kahr CM9, but that's besides the point).

Just don't expect any bulk ammo.

Top Bottom