• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    They are way smarter than we give them credit for. They keep us "outraged" and talking about things that will never pass. All the while we are forgetting to talk about the things we elected our new Congressional majorities in to fix.

What are we doing about immigration, obamacare, ISIS, etc, etc, etc... ?
    Nuttin', we're too busy focusing on bad bullets and racism.

How long are they gonna set the narrative and we're just gonna follow it?

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Kinda like the right's constant attack on abortion.... that door swings both ways friend.

i must really not be paying any attention. I didn't realize the GOP has been bringing forth bills several times a years it's creative ways to ban abortion. Heck,I'm can't even remember a one from this year.

Wish they would though. I might even consider voting for one of those guys.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    You think its a one sided battle?

When I lived in Kansas you couldn't carry a handgun. In the 15 years or so since they've got a handgun license and are now looking to go to carry without a permit. If you are "them", then that state and many others are getting away from you incrementally.

The pendulum has been swinging in our favor since the low point of the Clinton AWB. Who knows when it'll start to swing back the other way, but right now momentum seems to be on our side.

The publicity given to the various school massacres and theater/mall shootings, plus ISIS/Al Qaeda/Iran threats, plus drug violence has greatly contributed to public perceptions concerning personal protection. Also, the anti-cop mudslinging and the publicity given to police misconduct by the MSM and various Administration VIPs has contributed to a segment of the population deciding they need to have the means to protect themselves against a government that appears more and more intrusive. I'm not surprised that gun ownership has skyrocketed and there has been a strong political push to reduce personal protection restrictions in all but the most Liberal/Progressive states. But I agree, we need to keep pushing and not ever give up pushing back whenever someone proposes more firearm restrictions.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Sounds like we need a new director of the ATF... I will say I am ready for the 2016 election, and I pray it goes favorably!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    They will never go away. We will always have to fight for our freedoms. The day we become complacent is the day they will win.

They will be relentless so we have to be.
    They will lie so we have to be open/honest
    They will sneak around and attack from all angles so we have to be vigilant.
    Every right or privilege they can strip away puts them closer to becoming what they want.......Rulers.

mwingeier

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    They are way smarter than we give them credit for. They keep us "outraged" and talking about things that will never pass. All the while we are forgetting to talk about the things we elected our new Congressional majorities in to fix.

What are we doing about immigration, obamacare, ISIS, etc, etc, etc... ?
    Nuttin', we're too busy focusing on bad bullets and racism.

How long are they gonna set the narrative and we're just gonna follow it?

Ding!!!
    As well as the Republicans in office always trying to please the media by throwing their own under the bus. Whether they don't realize the media will never be with them, or they are just closer to being a single party system then they want to admit, I don't know.

Top Bottom