Dignity. We were better off during the Great Depression.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Compare these 'beaten down' men ...

the-great-depression1.jpg

Compared to ANYTHING you would find at this location....

People of Walmart

I am trying to laugh at some of it, but it boils down to self-respect, dignity, motivation, common sense.....

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    That site is hilarious. Absolutely hilarious.

I'll have to point out to my wife how many of those came from Kentucky. After I draft a will.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Not only that, I bet everyone in that line really is unemployed, and not by choice. Probably fair to say that a few have not eaten in several days so that their families could do so. FWIW.

Blessings,
    Bill

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Compare these 'beaten down' men ...

the-great-depression1.jpg

Compared to ANYTHING you would find at this location....

People of Walmart

I am trying to laugh at some of it, but it boils down to self-respect, dignity, motivation, common sense.....

You don't have to go to a satire site going out of their way to ridicule people at MaoMart. You can see it any where you go today, including this messege board and most others.

Self-respect, dignity, motivation, common sense, HONOR, or INTEGRITY?

What people do when no one is looking, that's where the bar is set for those words.

Now people look for "is it legal", what does the regulation say, can I shoot a turkey off the roost if it flys down and then back up? "What would you guys do because I'm going to and I want to hear some one else say they would so I'll feel better about it."

Can I get a special rule change because I'm so special, I live in the city, I'm only 17 years old, my little finger is crooked, the deer ate my corn, waa waa waa.

The country is half populated by ignorant crying babies today.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    You don't have to go to a satire site going out of their way to ridicule people at MaoMart. You can see it any where you go today, including this messege board and most others.

What people do when no one is looking, that's where the bar is set for those words.

Now people look for "is it legal", what does the regulation say, can I shoot a turkey off the roost if it flys down and then back up? "What would you guys do because I'm going to and I want to hear some one else say they would so I'll feel better about it."

Can I get a special rule change because I'm so special, I live in the city, I'm only 17 years old, my little finger is crooked, the deer ate my corn, waa waa waa.

I am completely confused by this post... WHAT are you talking about? Turkey hunting? How does that apply to the OP?

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009

:scratch: :dunno:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Last edited:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008

Jack, is this you at the 2:00 mark?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_bvT-DGcWw]YouTube - Pink Floyd - Another Brick in the Wall[/ame]

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    Both of my parents were born in 1928 and grew up during the depression. Luckily, they had grandparents who were farmers so, even though they might not have had fancy meals, they at least ate and were able to survive. My grandparents did what they had to do to provide for their families including moving from job to job and leaving their kids with grandparents and other relatives. I have nothing, but respect for my grandparents as I was fortunate to know them well before they passed on. You would not find any of them or the millions like them sitting down and belly-aching about how rough they had it and that FDR needs to come and give me something from the pockets of those who were fortunate enough during those times to still have some of their money.

Top Bottom