• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrPeabody

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Dec 1, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Too update everyone, I did hear back form Dillon and they will not trump their dealers for a group buy. I can appreciate that and frankly, that is what I expected to hear. I am working one last option then I will call this dead.

More to come.....

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    why not talk to your Dillon dealer of choice and get a volume based price for such as 5, or 10 or 15 units.

MrPeabody

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Dec 1, 2011
    Hamilton County
    All -

I have tried to manage this thread to benefit us all, but a lot of you are still window shopping and I am not going to do your shopping for you. Only a few have told me EXACTLY what they want, which is what I had originally ask fro each of you wanting to participate. Knowing that the 650 press was the common item, I targeted that only and have replied with the discount that was offered for the press ONLY. Again, only a couple told me EXACTLY what they wanted. That said, I am killing this offer and everyone is now back on their own. There is no way I can be the middle man for each of you that are not ready to purchase and still trying to decide. You will have to figure out on your own what you want. I can't tell you because I don't know your experience.

Sorry......

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    All -

I have tried to manage this thread to benefit us all, but a lot of you are still window shopping and I am not going to do your shopping for you. Only a few have told me EXACTLY what they want, which is what I had originally ask fro each of you wanting to participate. Knowing that the 650 press was the common item, I targeted that only and have replied with the discount that was offered for the press ONLY. Again, only a couple told me EXACTLY what they wanted. That said, I am killing this offer and everyone is now back on their own. There is no way I can be the middle man for each of you that are not ready to purchase and still trying to decide. You will have to figure out on your own what you want. I can't tell you because I don't know your experience.

Sorry......

Wow!

Maybe you need a snickers Betty White :dunno:

MrPeabody

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Dec 1, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Wow!

Maybe you need a snickers Betty White :dunno:

I will be the first to apologize if I am out of line, but this is beyond a Snickers moment..... Also this is only about those that did request to be involved in the group buy, NOT everyone that read the thread.

The group buy was to purchase a Dillon 650 Reloader. Thus the expectation is the people that are interested have made a decision that they are prepared to fulfill. This buy a Dillon 650 reloader. When I sent the note out to the group asking what they wanted or what they wanted to buy I expected a list. I did this thinking we could commonize accessories, but that is where I assumed wrong. Of the eight people I got two complete list. So I took the line of just focus on the press only, as that was the only constant. I replied to the group this morning with the dollar amount of the discount. Knowing the price is fixed on the Dillon, I ASSUMED that people would take that off of the price of the press, which was $566.95 published everywhere. My bad assumption. I started getting questions back about pricing, and accessories and this option and that option....

I am not a dealer, nor do I plan to be one. This was to be a simple effort to pull a group of people together to purchase an time. It ended up extremely far away from that...

Last edited:

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I will be the first to apologize if I am out of line, but this is beyond a Snickers moment..... Also this is only about those that did request to be involved in the group buy, NOT everyone that read the thread.

The group buy was to purchase a Dillon 650 Reloader. Thus the expectation is the people that are interested have made a decision that they are prepared to fulfill. This buy a Dillon 650 reloader. When I sent the note out to the group asking what they wanted or what they wanted to buy I expected a list. I did this thinking we could commonize accessories, but that is where I assumed wrong. Of the eight people I got two complete list. So I took the line of just focus on the press only, as that was the only constant. I replied to the group this morning with the dollar amount of the discount. Knowing the price is fixed on the Dillon, I ASSUMED that people would take that off of the price of the press, which was $566.95 published everywhere. My bad assumption. I started getting questions back about pricing, and accessories and this option and that option....

I am not a dealer, nor do I plan to be one. This was to be a simple effort to pull a group of people together to purchase an time. It ended up extremely far away from that...

I'm still sticking by my Snickers comment.

This is a Forum where people discuss guns mostly with some Political and Break Room discussions just to be well rounded. I have seen a lot of people step up to help someone in need because INGO is kinda like a family to lots of people.

You see INGO, as more of a Market Place. Half of your post are in the Classifieds buying and selling. You are a Site supporter which is more than most people do that camp out in the Classifieds. Therefore you don't have a reason to get grumpy when those of us that use INGO as as meeting place and not a marketplace don't get on board with your logic.

Hope to see you join in on more topics other than group buys and the Classifieds.

Remember this: Everyone brings joy to INGO. Some when they post and some when they log off.

Maybe I should log off :):

MrPeabody

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Dec 1, 2011
    Hamilton County
    I'm still sticking by my Snickers comment.

This is a Forum where people discuss guns mostly with some Political and Break Room discussions just to be well rounded. I have seen a lot of people step up to help someone in need because INGO is kinda like a family to lots of people.

You see INGO, as more of a Market Place. Half of your post are in the Classifieds buying and selling. You are a Site supporter which is more than most people do that camp out in the Classifieds. Therefore you don't have a reason to get grumpy when those of us that use INGO as as meeting place and not a marketplace don't get on board with your logic.

Hope to see you join in on more topics other than group buys and the Classifieds.

Remember this: Everyone brings joy to INGO. Some when they post and some when they log off :):

You know... People do read and do not post, but I guess in your world that doesn't count..... I don't know why I feel like I have to defend myself, but I will for what little it will do in your eyes. I tried to do something for the group, but it turned into a bigger deal than it should have. There is no more to say.... Logging off now.....

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    You know... People do read and do not post, but I guess in your world that doesn't count..... I don't know why I feel like I have to defend myself, but I will for what little it will do in your eyes. I tried to do something for the group, but it turned into a bigger deal than it should have. There is no more to say.... Logging off now.....

Kudos to you for trying to do something for the group and for yourself. I'm not knocking you in anyway for that. In post #30 you were venting and using caps to get your point across about your frustrations that it didn't go like you had anticipated. Nothing wrong with backing out when it was becoming a hassle. Getting grumpy about it is where we disagree. This is a Gun Forum not a Marketplace.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Alright.....

Bobcat Steel was the dealer that MrPeabody was talking to. We have done enough group buys in the past to not be scared of taking the lead over on this. Open ended group buys never work, so let us box this one in a little bit.

We will be doing a group buy for Dillon presses and accessories. Group buy is open this week only. 50% down payment required on whatever you order. Order will be received February 10th, and available for pickup starting the 11th. Down payment must be received this week and balance due at pickup. Cash/Cashiers Check/Money Order/Paypal F&F accepted for this buy.

Shoot me a PM or email (kimball at bobcatsteel dot com) with your want list. I will get you your pricing. Please reference INGO group buy for this deal.

This buy is good for Dillon Square Deal B, RL 550B, XL650, or Super 1050 units and their respective accessories. If you need a Mr Bulletfeeder to go with your press, we can supply those as well. We are also the only stocking dealer for Ammobot drives for the 1050. Our first two shipments are currently sold old, but we will be offering those in the future. Let us know if you want to get on a list.

Let's do this!

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Time is about up on this. Thanks for those who have reached out.

There are however a few inquiries that we haven't heard back on or waiting on you to answer some questions due to omitted information in the initial contact. Remember.....payments must be received this week for this buy.

Thanks again.

Top Bottom