• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DougBarnes101

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    I have some Dillon reloading stuff that I am not using and would like to get it in the hands of someone that can get some use out of it.

DSC02783.jpg

[FONT=&quot]Item #1 Dillon 1050 Caliber Conversion for 10mm/40 S&W. This is complete but it is used. I bought my 1050 used and it was on the press when I bought it. I have never used this but was told it was working fine when the press was sold. $90.00 obo.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
    DSC02784.jpg
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Item #2 Dillon 3 Die Set for 10 mm/40 S&W. I did not get a box with the dies so there is no box. $45.00 obo Dies SPF to bigretic[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [FONT=&quot]
    DSC02785.jpg
    [/FONT]

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Item #3 Dillon 3 Die set for 45 ACP/45 GAP. These are brand new never used. I had a set of 45 dies from my 550 and just moved them to the 1050 when I got it. $60.00 firm Dies sold to dagibson1507[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [FONT=&quot]
    DSC02786.jpg
    [/FONT]

[/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Item #4 Dillon 650 Caliber Conversion for 45 LC/454 Casull. Less than 1000 rounds loaded with this. $70.00 obo Caliber conversion sold to dagibson1507[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [FONT=&quot]
    DSC02789.jpg
    [/FONT]

[/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Item #5 Dillon 550 Caliber Conversion for 45 ACP. Complete but used. $35.00 obo[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] SPF to xcalibur with Riverman67 next in line
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [FONT=&quot]
    DSC02787.jpg
    [/FONT]

[/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Item #6 Dillon Round Counter. 2 of them. I could not find them in Dillon’s Catalog so I don’t know if they are made any longer. $20.00 each obo [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]1 COUNTER Sold to HONDATECH 2nd counter sold to dagibson1507

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]I also have a Pact MK 5 shot timer/chronograph with 2 extra sets of skyscreens. $160.00 obo[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [FONT=&quot]
    DSC01244.jpg
    [/FONT]

[/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    I would consider trades for a Dillon Aluminum Roller Handle, Dillon Bullet Tray, Dillon Case feeder with small pistol plate, 9 mm Lee Factory Crimp die or a Redding 9mm Micrometer-Adjustable Competition Seating Die.
    If you need these shipped that will be additional for the cost of packing and postage. I prefer face to face. I live near Martinsville but work in Indy so I could meet you somewhere in Indy with enough notice.

[FONT=&quot]Thanks for looking.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]

[/FONT]

Last edited:
    Top Bottom