• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Depending on what 38 special wadcutter load I am running at that time, With the small bar I reliably run down to 2.8 grains of Bullseye on a 450 and 550 Dillons.

Good to know. Haven’t tried that out yet. Been considering making up and trying out a 38 load again. Had much trouble with the red and green measures with 2.8 grains or Unique.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    so lets update this thread, yesterday my wife texts me and says, that a lady at work needs space, and her husband wants to sell his reloading press, and asks me "what is it worth?', i replied "what press, what model, what comes with it?"...she said her friend didn't know, i said, "just have her give her hubby my number".

last night i ask her if she ever found out what press it was...she said "i didnt see her again"...in my mind something didnt sound right...so when we went to bed i said "do you want me to send you a picture of the press i want?" she looked at me and said "WHAT???"

i looked her in the eye and said "i figured it out...you and the the girls (my daughters) are going to buy me a press for fathers day"...she just gasped and s**t...how did you figure it out???

so this morning i called a local shop, they've got a dillon 750 in stock, i called the wife and told her, she begged me not to tell the girls, and that the girls were going to pick it up today. ill kick some money in, that press is kinda expensive for a fathers day present, i know there are a few more things i'll need to add to get it to set up the way i want, but at least i'll have a dillon 750 for cheap!!!

Top Bottom