• ...and so much more!
  • DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    Profire and Bite the Bullet are both Dillon dealers... And site supporters. Check with them. Where are you located? There might be someone closer.

bass pro

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    west side guy
    Brain Enos.com is the place to start. He is a Dillon rep and will help you along the way. Great guy! I bought a Dillon 550 from Dillon. I bought the 40 and 45 conversions from Brian. I placed my order at 10:30 pm, Brian called me at 8:00 am the next morning to tell me he could save me 30 dollars by not buying parts I did not need. I will buy all my Dillon parts from him.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    I never understood the reasoning behind buying the Square Deal B. Only loads pistol calibers. Ok if you only own pistols I guess that makes sense. Uses special dies that only Dillon sells and won't work in any other press...That one is the deal breaker for me.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Wabash
    I never understood the reasoning behind buying the Square Deal B. Only loads pistol calibers. Ok if you only own pistols I guess that makes sense. Uses special dies that only Dillon sells and won't work in any other press...That one is the deal breaker for me.

Your objections are all valid, but my square deal has served me very well for several years. I bought it used when my wife and I were shooting competitively. It was, and still is, the most affordable progressive press out there. I had no interest in loading rifle calibers back then. What little rifle work I do now is accomplished with a single stage press.

dmarsh8

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Katmandu
    This website isawesome, i found this after i posted to see if anyone had a dillon for sale... didn't know where to go other than the website

Top Bottom