Please reply by conversation.

.458socomhunter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    Tipp Co
    SOLD

I bought this machine used a couple years ago, but have not set it up. It has 6 caliber conversion kits with it and 4 extra toolheads that came with it. It needs a thorough break down, cleaning and likely, lube session. Some surface rust, but nothing serious. It is not turn key, it will need the following:

Ring indexer.- I tracked this down on the schematics. It looks like the indexer return spring, Index pawl and Pawl spring are in the spare parts kit.

Powder check system

Automatic powder system

Maybe something for the .308 caliber conversion kit.

I have taken several pictures of it, if you would like a specific one, let me know. I'm not all too familiar with the machine having never operated it, so when asking questions, please be patient.

Not looking to part out the conversion kits at this time. Serious inquiries only. Asking 550.00 cash, FTF meet, not looking to ship, and am firm. Please sent me a PM if interested. The likelihood of me checking this post is less now that our fields are drying out. Not willing to drive all over to sell. I live in Tippecanoe County, near Lafayette but travel to NWI as well.

Prospective buyer needs to have positive feedback rating.

Thanks for looking.

Caliber conversion kits:

I may have forgotten to add a pic, I will edit further if needed.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom