• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    This is an old, (like 30 years not like Victorian England...don't get TOO excited), table.

I don't have room for it in my new house but I'd like it to go to someone that will use it. I've been for salet on Craigslist for months and no serious buyers. It's just taken apart and taking up space in my dining room. So I'm giving it away.

I figured I'd offer it to an NWI INGO'er first instead of giving it to the CL vultures.

So if you're interested PM me. Longer time users will have preference in the event of multiple requests.

drt.jpg

drt2.jpg

It's the table only. Someone bought the bench on it's own. It's solid. The top is near perfect. The top is some time of wood grain laminate so it's not a candiate for a complete refinish. but the rest is all real wood and could use a good cleaning and touch up here and there.
    Table is 29 inches high and is 38 by 67 inches.

Thanks. If you wanna be awesome and toss me a 6 pack or some .22lr for it I won't turn ya down. But if you're broke and just lookin for a nice table for the family it's free to a good home.

Top Bottom