• ...and so much more!
  • Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    jay-cutler-demotivational-poster-1233437168.jpg

I own Powertec equipment and don't watch football, so I'm in the 1% of American men who know more about the guy on the left than the guy on the right.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Well, the Chicago Bears QB is from Southern Indiana, so I'd say most people around here at least know of him.

Why on earth would anyone know who the guy on the left is?

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Why on earth would anyone know who the guy on the left is?
    Like I said, I own Powertec equipment. His mug used to be plastered over every manual, brochure, poster, etc. they published. Apparently they've decided to use more normal looking folks since I last bought anything.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    jay-cutler-demotivational-poster-1233437168.jpg

I own Powertec equipment and don't watch football, so I'm in the 1% of American men who know more about the guy on the left than the guy on the right.

I don't own Powertec equipment but I know plenty about the walking hgh/roid pin cushion from many conversations in bodybuilding/powerlifting gyms, many various lifting based (not the sexual fetish) forums, and a bunch of research. My knowledge of the other Cutler is pretty much limited to knowing he pouts a lot but not quite as much as the Manning sisters. He hasn't pouted quite enough to warrant a website called Cutlerface.com.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Like I said, I own Powertec equipment. His mug used to be plastered over every manual, brochure, poster, etc. they published. Apparently they've decided to use more normal looking folks since I last bought anything.

Yeah, I never really understood using pro bodybuilders that are using 1+ gram a week of test "supplements" and hgh to sell products to the average guy that is trying to get in or stay in shape. I do know plenty of guys that would prefer that look and mass over the guys used in fitness magazines but they're not really someone that would buy a levergym or a multigym.

Ronnie Coleman has his own line of nutrition and OTC supplements. I'm guessing he has never used a single product he endorses.

Noland

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    N IN
    I also have never heard of either one. But the guy on the left looks like I must under all of this padding.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Yeah, I never really understood using pro bodybuilders that are using 1+ gram a week of test "supplements" and hgh to sell products to the average guy that is trying to get in or stay in shape. I do know plenty of guys that would prefer that look and mass over the guys used in fitness magazines but they're not really someone that would buy a levergym or a multigym.

Ronnie Coleman has his own line of nutrition and OTC supplements. I'm guessing he has never used a single product he endorses.

Hell no, Ronnie is au naturel, baby.

ronnie-coleman-2.jpg

viewpic.php

Top Bottom