• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    I have an old Colt pocket .32 I really like.
    Post pics of yours! I love the .32 round. Penetrated through a water jug and almost as deep as my nonexpanding Winchester PDX1 45s.

Here is a pic of my Colt 1903

IMG_1637Large.jpg

IMG_1633Large.jpg

IMG_1632Large.jpg

srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    Maybe I'll need some buffalo bore ammo, cause the FMJ I was shooting disappointed me. I want a caliber that will penetrate at least 5 inches:dunno:

Here are some penetration tests w/various .32 rounds. All out of Kel-tec, so the longer barrel on you FN 1910 will produce additional fps. Buffalo Bore wasn't in the test list.

GoldenLoki.com

If you're using US .32 plinking ammo, like WWB, it's not loaded as hot as the European brands like Fiocchi or S&B. For carry purposes get a couple of boxes of Buffalo Bore or whatever jhp's from the above test and try em out in your pistol for function and point of aim/impact.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Here are some penetration tests w/various .32 rounds. All out of Kel-tec, so the longer barrel on you FN 1910 will produce additional fps. Buffalo Bore wasn't in the test list.

GoldenLoki.com

If you're using US .32 plinking ammo, like WWB, it's not loaded as hot as the European brands like Fiocchi or S&B. For carry purposes get a couple of boxes of Buffalo Bore or whatever jhp's from the above test and try em out in your pistol for function and point of aim/impact.

THANK YOU, I'm using the weak azz usa ammo:D I'll buy some S & B ammo & see if i'll penetrate better

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Nice ! :yesway:

My phone is dead, will try to post some pics tomorrow.

Did you go to see the year: http://proofhouse.com/colt/index.html
    Mine was manufactured in 1929.

Fixed the link for you, mine was late 1920. Its awesome to have something going on 100 years old that still works great. Eats ammo better and more accurately than my wife's Kel Tec.

Iroquois

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    Gen. Patton carried a colt .32 sometimes. It's better than finger nails. One of the
    big magazines did an article on the .32 right after the Seecamp pocket .32 came out.
    They rated the silvertip very close to .38 round nose. I do carry a .32 when I'm dressed up. I figure if I have to use it it's two in the bread-basket and one in the head.
    [note to self,if the perp's carrying a lap-top, shoot around it]

Top Bottom