OSUT 257: Spring is Finally Here. Bring on the Outdoor Fun and Grilling Season!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeDome

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    I emptied out two of the banker boxes of CDs onto my bench. My main bench with reloading press and accessories, old Baldor motor I just got started cleaning (it works once I wired it right), wood carving and burning rigs (another hobby interest), handtools and the lighting is the best.

One box for keepers and one for donation. Filled up the keeper box right away and only five in the donate box. Better average, if it holds, than I could have hoped for.
    Need another keeper box!

Last edited:

BeDome

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    dogs got walked, real muggy out, big dog was moving real slow so we turned back early
    might see if we can get the yard mowed
    I got mad walking my dog, not at him, though. People, f*****g waste of oxygen people.

Lines of tiny nickel to quarter size baby painted turtles on a direct route to the river.

Jerks could not even be bothered to step over them, instead of crushing them. In fact it looks like some made sport of it.
    Their shells are still very soft and stepping on them kills them.

Jerks!
    I know we have too many humans everywhere, but why do we need so many of the wrong kind?

Last edited:

BeDome

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Just found out that my mom had tornadoes in her county. Near Abilene, Texas. Big mess!

No one in our family had more than hail damage, but the storm totaled two of their cars, so far. That's the worst of it for now.
    More on the way.

Her house has a steel roof and shows the hail strikes, but no holes. She was in the storm cellar for hours, ALONE.

One of Mom's classmates from'53 or so lost everything. Close knit community, still.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I mowed and trimmed. The neighbor woman had her people get out here. She would have had the longest in the area.

Lpherr

Occupied
    Poured 2 more blanks. I'm pretty excited for both to come out. It will have to wait until tomorrow.

Top Bottom