Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 7, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Sold

SPF
    to Pute62
    2nds to Docindy
    I received this pistol in a trade and it has just been sitting in the safe. The barrel assembly is on the grip but all parts appear to be removed and in a separate bag. All the parts appear to be here. Comes with the box but no magazines. It looks like it has been shot very little or not at all. There are some scratches in the chamber and the back of the pistol has some marks from where it looks like the previous owner struggled to disassemble (tried to show this in the pictures). I did try to remove the barrel/receiver from the grip when I got the pistol but did not want to force it so I have not taken it apart.
    34nji1w.jpg

28sy713.jpg
    zx370i.jpg

287di8.jpg

2n8vorm.jpg

Located in downtown Indianapolis. Would prefer trades but the first "I'll take it" for $195 will get it. Also willing to add cash or ammo to a trade. PM any offers. Looking for lower parts kit, mil-spec stock, .22 upper, red dot or reflex optics, good .22 scope, hogue 10/22 stock, 10/22 threaded barrel, .22 ar magazines,10/22 or 22/45 magazines, cz 75 magazines, 2 point sling, GSG 522. Will need to see an Indiana Drivers License.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom