• ...and so much more!
  • parsimonious

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    SE IN
    So is everyone sure this is an authentic website? Sending cash through the
    mail for a product I can't see makes me kinda nervous.

Gives me a fraudulent kind of feeling, I hope not, it just seems odd.

redbaron

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Elberfeld
    Once you submit the order, it gives you an address to mail the payment too. It is the exact same address on the Crossbreed site so I'd say it is legit.

Homebrew

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 18, 2011
    Looks like all the ones for my M&P are either reserved or left-handed. Thanks for the link though- I'll be sure to check back.

3point5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    Kokomo
    I paid with CC through crossbreed.

What is the Supertuck-Shorty compared to the Supertuck-Deluxe that I have now...

derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    So is everyone sure this is an authentic website? Sending cash through the
    mail for a product I can't see makes me kinda nervous.

Gives me a fraudulent kind of feeling, I hope not, it just seems odd.

It is a little strange but I sent my Supertuck back to Crossbreed and they had me send cash along with a note explaining what I wanted done - holster came back in the same week with the combat cut. Strange in this day and age but it seems to work for them I guess.

TMU317

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Indy
    Just curious...for those of you that have ordered a second through crossbreed, how long did it take to receive your holster? I just sent my cash on Friday and I was just curious if anyone had an idea. Thanks in advance.

kwatters

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Central Indiana
    Glad to see they put them on their site, they used to advertise these on XD talk once in a while, then they went ebay for a while.
    For those worried, You can't ask for a more upstanding company to trust, I know that is hard these days but they are legit.
    The last one I bought was listed as very good, it was never used or saw a gun holstered.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Just curious...for those of you that have ordered a second through crossbreed, how long did it take to receive your holster? I just sent my cash on Friday and I was just curious if anyone had an idea. Thanks in advance.

Don't remember exactly, but when they had the post(s) on XDtalk a while back I got one, and seem to remember it was like 7-10 days from when I sent them the money. VERY fast turn around. Don't know how it is now that they have a dedicated site for their blems.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    What is the Supertuck-Shorty compared to the Supertuck-Deluxe that I have now...

I am almost positive that "shorties" are identical holsters, but just CB's terminology for holsters used with compact firearms (Ruger SR9c, XDsc, M&P9c, etc) from the last time I purchased a blemish. However, when I reviewed the list, I saw at least one full-sized (Ruger SR9) linked to a shorty holster. Might have just been a typo.

Top Bottom