• ...and so much more!
  • GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    Sometimes I feel like they are spending my dues to send me junk mail. If my membership is up in 10 months, they send me mailers to tell me it is about to expire. I question some of their management skills.
    You aren't alone, but the PR mailings are typically handled by a 3rd party, using guidelines from the NRA.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Sometimes I feel like they are spending my dues to send me junk mail. If my membership is up in 10 months, they send me mailers to tell me it is about to expire. I question some of their management skills.

If you call the member services line in the o.p. you can request to be removed from the mailing list.
    It will take 2-3 months to take affect, but it will stop the mailings.
    Super simple, and you'll save them some of your dues money so they can use it elsewhere.

bollerman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2011
    $500? Lucky! My offer was $600, "A $900 Savings!"

Ok, before I present this to the budget officer (wife), I have to ask. Are there super cool semi-secret benefits to being a life member? Discounts, special offers, limited engagements, etc.? Yeah, I want the cool jacket, but even I have to step back and measure out the benefits of Lifetime vs year to year. I will very likely call in and ask about the $500 option and set up the monthly payment plan, but I figured this was a good place to ask, "What do I get?"

Thanks!

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    If we told you we would have to shoot you.

Actually, no benefits beyond letting gungrabbers that they have a formidable apponent.

I signed up for life at 59. Cost benefit, no. Just to show my support for the strongest ally we have.

Top Bottom