• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Anybody else having trouble with DISH Network today? Just got home from work, went to turn on the news and zilch; no DISH. Reset my boxes and still nothing. Tried to call DISH but their lines are on eternal busy. Called the local store and was told that the local Indy networks are off air too.

tca1352

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Nov 7, 2009
    Anybody else having trouble with DISH Network today? Just got home from work, went to turn on the news and zilch; no DISH. Reset my boxes and still nothing. Tried to call DISH but their lines are on eternal busy. Called the local store and was told that the local Indy networks are off air too.

Feel your pain...."complete signal loss".......tried the 800 number (busy)...and the website is not even loading...:xmad:

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Sonuvva! Mine's out too. Did all the usual stuff and nothing happened. Guess the sats are down, or something. At least I have stuff on the DVR, if I get the urge to watch something. Dish's website chat is out, too. Ditto the 800 number. Every customer in the states must be trying to call.

casselmb

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    I saw a thread on Yahoo Answers saying that it's down pretty much nation-wide. I've only had Dish for about a week and a half, not real impressed at this point.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I saw a thread on Yahoo Answers saying that it's down pretty much nation-wide. I've only had Dish for about a week and a half, not real impressed at this point.
    Well, after having Dish since the 90's I can say that this is definitely not the norm. I can count the outages like this I've had quite easily. Crap happens when you're dealing with tech. Read a book, or better yet, cruise INGO!:rockwoot:

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg

As annoying as this outage is, we've been very pleased with DISH for the 4 years we've had it. Customer Service has been great and outages (for other than really bad weather) has not been an issue.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Dish out. HMMMMMM. Maybe the extension cord to outerspace got unplugged.

Solar storm. reprograming issue, or your cards just got black friday-ed. Well i guess they no longer use the old cards.

RGriff69

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    My tv's using HD are out. The other tv's with standard definition are ok.

I got tired of trying the customer service line so I called the new customer number. After being on hold for ten minutes, I was told that one of the satellites is messed up.

Top Bottom