• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    According to a posting on Breitbart, anti 2a media reported that a one of the parents from Sandy Hook, Neil Heslin, was heckled by some of the pro gun supporters in the crowd.

It looks like it didn't happen, Brietbart has the complete video, and it is clear that the heckling never happened. Brietbart is also saying that they caught NBC doing some interesting editing to make the event look worse than what was originally reported.

Man we really need to stay on top of this, these people are ruthless when it comes to fanning the emotional fires.

Media Falsely Claims Gun Activists Heckled Father of Murdered Newtown Boy

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    NBC/MSNBC.... Weren't they the ones that did the "creative editing" to the Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman 911 tape and portrayed Zimmerman as a "eeeeevil, gun-crazed White man" who shot a "poor defenseless Black boy who just wanted a pack of Skittles"? :drama:

Why yes... yes, I do believe they were.

Hmm. And the person who did that editing was supposedly sacked. You don't suppose that those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked have been sacked, too, do you?

Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    NBC/MSNBC.... Weren't they the ones that did the "creative editing" to the Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman 911 tape and portrayed Zimmerman as a "eeeeevil, gun-crazed White man" who shot a "poor defenseless Black boy who just wanted a pack of Skittles"? :drama:

Why yes... yes, I do believe they were.

Hmm. And the person who did that editing was supposedly sacked. You don't suppose that those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked have been sacked, too, do you?

"white-hispanic"

Tin Cup

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    Michiana
    I do not have children yet, but someday. To me a child's dead is terrible no matter how it happens. I
    Would hate to look up how many children have been killed by drunk drivers. How many family's have been torn apart because of alcohol? But no one brings up baning cars or alcohol.

No one wants to be rational and fix the actual problem. Everyone wants a bandaid to make themselves feel better. Its never your fault. Everyone gets a trophy. Life is hard, solutions to lifes problems will not be easy and will not come with the stroke of a pen.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Wow. Just wow. I guess we shouldn't be surprised, though, because from the various "major network" stories I read today he was interrupted by hecklers. In the clip, he obviously "invited" a response.

What's worse is that the first time I heard audio of this was on a news channel and rather than being at the 15 minute mark, the "heckling" occurred as the man was introducing himself around the 2 minute mark. I wondered why people were shouting about 2A rights at that moment and now I know. It was just another liberal media editing job.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    I do not have children yet, but someday. To me a child's dead is terrible no matter how it happens. I
    Would hate to look up how many children have been killed by drunk drivers. How many family's have been torn apart because of alcohol? But no one brings up baning cars or alcohol.

No one wants to be rational and fix the actual problem. Everyone wants a bandaid to make themselves feel better. Its never your fault. Everyone gets a trophy. Life is hard, solutions to lifes problems will not be easy and will not come with the stroke of a pen.

They did ban alcohol. Remember prohibition? That era where no one had alcohol, and there was no black market for it? That's exactly what would happen if they ban guns. Everyone will turn them in, and we'll all ride our unicorns across the rainbow sky.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    He asked for a response. No one said anything, I'm assuming out of propriety and respect. Then he kept pushing saying "see, no one can give a reason..." No one heckled him. They were trying to answer the question HE posed.

Tin Cup

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    Michiana
    They did ban alcohol. Remember prohibition? That era where no one had alcohol, and there was no black market for it? That's exactly what would happen if they ban guns. Everyone will turn them in, and we'll all ride our unicorns across the rainbow sky.

I'm not old enough to remember it but I know what it was :) . I'm pretty sure they didn't inact it because of drunk drivers though.
    And didn't crime with alcohol skyrocket?

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    I'm not old enough to remember it but I know what it was :) . I'm pretty sure they didn't inact it because of drunk drivers though.
    And didn't crime with alcohol skyrocket?

Nope. It was completely illegal, so no one had it. That's how it works, right? Just like how no one has marijuana, or cocaine, or methamphetamine?

gunner69

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Anderson
    So we are suppose to take advice and recommendations from someone who just had a very traumatizing experience. I feel for the guy but at the same time we can't expect rational ideas or thoughts concerning guns from someone in that emotional state of mind. Its sick the media and government is using this guys experience for their propaganda.

Tin Cup

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    Michiana
    Nope. It was completely illegal, so no one had it. That's how it works, right? Just like how no one has marijuana, or cocaine, or methamphetamine?

So if ppl did have those things they would be.......
    Webster says a person who breaks the law is a criminal. Huh, who would have known.

Foxxwoof

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Battle Ground
    I'm shocked.. shocked I say...

The sad thing is even though it is fraudulent, it garnered so much news and generated such a vitriolic attitude toward 2A supporters that it has already done quite a bit of damage. And there are people out there who heard it and were angered by it who will never know how the proceedings really went.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    So if ppl did have those things they would be.......
    Webster says a person who breaks the law is a criminal. Huh, who would have known.

Jeeze. Obviously, if it's illegal, no one does it. That is exactly why no one has ever been killed with a gun in a gun free zone.

There is no such thing as a criminal. Just people with troubled pasts. Don't you watch CNN?

Tin Cup

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    Michiana
    Jeeze. Obviously, if it's illegal, no one does it. That is exactly why no one has ever been killed with a gun in a gun free zone.

There is no such thing as a criminal. Just people with troubled pasts. Don't you watch CNN?

Nope. Cable costs money. I'd rather buy guns or ammo.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    I'm shocked.. shocked I say...

The sad thing is even though it is fraudulent, it garnered so much news and generated such a vitriolic attitude toward 2A supporters that it has already done quite a bit of damage. And there are people out there who heard it and were angered by it who will never know how the proceedings really went.

If the Bolshies are going to concoct 'facts', there's not much we can do about it. Other than to bear witness to the truth.

I'm fed up with Obama and MSNBC.

Top Bottom