• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I've been carrying Benchmade AFCK knives (one in particular, although I own 3) since 1980. It is a real surprize to hear that someone has had this much trouble with a new Benchmade anything....

I have never had a failure of any type with my daily carry knife of 37 years, (or the other 2 I own), and have rarely needed to do any sharpening other than a stropping on a leather backed wheel to bring it back to razor's edge.

Don't settle for less than perfection with Benchmade....PERIOD.

p.s. I do know from experience of 10~12 years ago, that their customer service is second to none...at least back then.

I hope the best for you in getting satisfaction with your knife.
    The AFCK is probably my most favorite folder EVER. Too bad they've been discontinued for next to ever. I have one left NIB, and can't decide if I'm going to save it or carry it?

joe138

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    The mini AFCK was my first Benchmade, I eventually got the full size one. But I like the mini better. Wasn't there an AFCK with the Axis lock in the mid 2000's? Sorry for drift.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I've been carrying Benchmade AFCK knives (one in particular, although I own 3) since 1980. It is a real surprize to hear that someone has had this much trouble with a new Benchmade anything....

I have never had a failure of any type with my daily carry knife of 37 years, (or the other 2 I own), and have rarely needed to do any sharpening other than a stropping on a leather backed wheel to bring it back to razor's edge.

Don't settle for less than perfection with Benchmade....PERIOD.

p.s. I do know from experience of 10~12 years ago, that their customer service is second to none...at least back then.

I hope the best for you in getting satisfaction with your knife.

1980?

I didn't know they made the AFCK back then. Benchmade was "Bali-Song" back then, before the changed to Pacific Cutlery and eventually Benchmade.

The AFCK has the opening hole that they copied from Spyderco (I think it was licensed). Spyderco made their first knife in 1981.

Top Bottom