• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iamsam018

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2012
    Hello All,

My name is John "Sam" Follis and I am the democratic candidate for district 40 State Representative. The district includes Avon, Plainfield north of 40, and parts of Brownsburg. You can find a district map on my website: www.follisforstaterep.com Now, more about me! I am a conservative democrat. I am a sportsman who owns many guns. I conceal and carry. I will fight to protect all rights guaranteed to us through the 2nd Amendment. I practice what I preach! I have a preliminary A Rating with the NRA based on my answers to their survey. As your Representative I will turn that into a well deserved A Rating through my support of 2nd Amendment legislation. Please feel free to contact me if you have questions for me. I want Indiana gun owners to be confident that if elected to be your Representative that I will stand up for all of us to protect our rights as gun owners.

Thanks for viewing my post!
    John "Sam Follis

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Hello All,

My name is John "Sam" Follis and I am the democratic candidate for district 40 State Representative. The district includes Avon, Plainfield north of 40, and parts of Brownsburg. You can find a district map on my website: www.follisforstaterep.com Now, more about me! I am a conservative democrat. I am a sportsman who owns many guns. I conceal and carry. I will fight to protect all rights guaranteed to us through the 2nd Amendment. I practice what I preach! I have a preliminary A Rating with the NRA based on my answers to their survey. As your Representative I will turn that into a well deserved A Rating through my support of 2nd Amendment legislation. Please feel free to contact me if you have questions for me. I want Indiana gun owners to be confident that if elected to be your Representative that I will stand up for all of us to protect our rights as gun owners.

John "Sam Follis

Welcome to INGO.
    What are your views on education and healthcare?
    Thank you for getting involved.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Welcome to INGO.
    What are your views on education and healthcare?
    Thank you for getting involved.

Yeah, this.

Specifically, What are your thoughts on this:

“We need some policy on homeschooling. It’s actually being abused in many cases. I have heard of students being withdrawn by their parents to take care of an aging grandparent and getting absolutely no schooling at home. There are no regulations at all regarding it. So, yeah, we need some policy on homeschooling.”

Do you agree with the federalization of educational standards via the Common Core?

Would you support lowering the age a student may "legally" "drop out" of school?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Hello All,

John "Sam Follis

Do you have the fortitude to tell the party leadership to go pound sand when they are wrong?

Top Bottom