• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Dude, your true colors are showing. Associating murder with Israelis with respect to Palestinians as well as apparently not considering Palestinians to be murderers in their own right kind of gives the game away, there Senjaku

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Brilliant. We need to save the republic by getting on board with the people trying to destroy it.

This further proves my point. You're demonizing an entire political party.

That entire political party has been working on dividing the country for decades now. What exactly is the compromise with "hate America"?

What exactly is the compromise to burning American cities? Keep in mind that even politicians surrendering to those rioters have not stopped the riots.
    What exactly is the compromise to stop racism? Hating whites?
    What exactly is the compromise to banning conservative speech?
    Who is calling the other party Nazis? You realize that language is what makes Democrats feel that they don't need to live with or compromise in any way.

Termites get no say in how to prevent the house from collapsing.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    You're watching it unfold in real time.

It doesn't have anything to do with who is running for office but rather the means in which we've been conditioned to think and act.

History will show that many strong empires or countries fell from the inside and were divided.

We are being played. I'm not sure who exactly is pulling the strings. I image there are many players as many countries have much to gain from the fall of the USA. We're all playing a part in it too.

The more we play into us vs them the worse it gets.

--Post submitted before I could finish but you get the gist of it.

We were already divided before Trump even entered office.

The media pushed a hoax that Russian stole the election for Trump. Then proceeded to further divide us by painting anyone on the right as a "white supremacist."
    Did you happen to forget "basket of deplorables" as well?

If you really cared, you would have started this campaign 4 years ago, but because you don't and are just seeking political points, I'm going to laugh at you.

When you play total war politics, don't act shocked when your opponents decide to agree to those rules.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011

The media pushed a hoax that Russian stole the election for Trump. Then proceeded to further divide us by painting anyone on the right as a "white supremacist."

He didn't forget. He simply agrees with it. Those are the views he wants us to unify under.

Old Bear

Greyman Apprentice
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 19, 2016
    Newton County
    The left has been trying to divide this country for decades. Well you know what....they have succeeded. What they hadn't counted on was push back from conservatives who have allowed RINO's speak for them and govern for them. That stopped with the election of DJT in 2016.

You see we have learned a lot from the left these last 4 years. We learned to stand up and be counted. We learned to organize. We learned the formula for resistance.

It is almost laughable for a lefty to preach unity now......almost!

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey

If you really cared, you would have started this campaign 4 years ago, but because you don't and are just seeking political points, I'm going to laugh at you.

When you play total war politics, don't act shocked when your opponents decide to agree to those rules.

Your terms are acceptable.jpg

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Well I know it isn't very progressive, but some people still believe in right and wrong.

>We are further led to believe this narrative and become tribal which will be our downfall if it continues

This type of thinking is why the right is losing.

The left has been "tribal" for 50 years now. And we're too stupid to respond in kind.

You don't debate with a bear about why he shouldn't eat you.

To use your own example, is the bear right or wrong? It all depends on perspective. It's not wrong for the bear to want to eat, nor for you to want to survive.

And conversely, with the bear, if you want to stop it from eating you, you shoot and kill it. Is that what you're advocating we do to our political enemies? (those who riot and loot, i.e. property damage, I'm not talking about imminent life threats) What about to those who stuff ballot boxes? Capital crime?

The "tribal" mentality to which you refer....it's not stupid of us to refuse to respond in kind; when a child is misbehaving, you discipline, you don't sink to their level. You model the right behavior.... This is what's expected..... and when they stray, you bring them back in line. If that means incarceration (send them to their room) or loss of privilege because of their actions, then so be it... but you don't "go native" and fall on the floor to throw a tantrum next to them.

Blessings,
    Bill

mmpsteve

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    You do know that the grey one in the above image is supposed to be a Leftist "NPC", right?

I don't follow your question. I was responding to: When you play total war politics, don't act shocked when your opponents decide to agree to those rules.

I understand the grey one is leftist, declares war, and then gets worried when his enemy says that's fine. What am I missing? p.s. I'm not a gamer.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Trying to have a reasonable conversation with folks who don't behave reasonably is nigh impossible.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    That doesn't really work when anyone or thing that isn't exactly like you turns out being wrong and that's what we've been conditioned to believe.

In case you failed to notice, the republic necessarily works in certain ways by design. If you get outside those parameters it stops working. This is NOT arbitrary and NOT subject to compromise any more than the laws of physics are open to compromise.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    You're watching it unfold in real time.

It doesn't have anything to do with who is running for office but rather the means in which we've been conditioned to think and act.

History will show that many strong empires or countries fell from the inside and were divided.

We are being played. I'm not sure who exactly is pulling the strings. I image there are many players as many countries have much to gain from the fall of the USA. We're all playing a part in it too.

The more we play into us vs them the worse it gets.

--Post submitted before I could finish but you get the gist of it.

How can so many people be programmed to emote in terms of left versus right?

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Dude, your true colors are showing. Associating murder with Israelis with respect to Palestinians as well as apparently not considering Palestinians to be murderers in their own right kind of gives the game away, there Senjaku

Yup. Didn't take long to get from "both sides are bad" to "THE JOOOOOOOOS!!!!"

SumtnFancy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft. Wayne
    That doesn't really work when anyone or thing that isn't exactly like you turns out being wrong and that's what we've been conditioned to believe.

Honestly, I appreciate the effort to "reach out" here but this is still an open wound. Probably not going to be received well, especially whenever a winner hasn't been determined yet. Yes, changes are needed. To the two-party system, to the hatred and division between both sides. Having said that..........

You aren't going to unite anyone under the D banner. Biden is not a uniter. Neither is Harris. Nobody is going to come together and agree to Democrat terms. Nobody on the Right wants to accept the things happening within that party and the things they stand for. You are not going to change anyone's mind on unchecked immigration, AR/AK ban, registering MAGAZINES as NFA items, Big Tech censorship, etc... let alone the ridiculous social or civil issues. Men are not women. Some people are REALLY against abortion. You are not going to win those people over by saying... Guys, I know you "lost" but just give in to our radical agenda. So don't be surprised at the lack of support you get.

mmpsteve

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    Honestly, I appreciate the effort to "reach out" here but this is still an open wound. Probably not going to be received well, especially whenever a winner hasn't been determined yet. Yes, changes are needed. To the two-party system, to the hatred and division between both sides. Having said that..........

You aren't going to unite anyone under the D banner. Biden is not a uniter. Neither is Harris. Nobody is going to come together and agree to Democrat terms. Nobody on the Right wants to accept the things happening within that party and the things they stand for. You are not going to change anyone's mind on unchecked immigration, AR/AK ban, registering MAGAZINES as NFA items, Big Tech censorship, etc... let alone the ridiculous social or civil issues. Men are not women. Some people are REALLY against abortion. You are not going to win those people over by saying... Guys, I know you "lost" but just give in to our radical agenda. So don't be surprised at the lack of support you get.

Exactly.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    How come it always is that Republicans have to compromise with Democrats? What are the Democrats role in this "compromise"?

sb0

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Aug 1, 2013
    Indy
    If the left was in a stronger position, they wouldn't be talking about unity, they'd be steamrolling us. It's like those leftists who can't say they "believe in the 2nd amendment" without following it with a "but". It's actually much simpler than that, they are just lying. Because when you look at areas fully controlled by leftists, there is no second amendment for all intents and purposes.

"Compromise" to a leftist means give them something they want, get nothing in return, and next year answer the call for yet another "compromise".

Don't let them gaslight you.

Top Bottom