• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aijk

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 21, 2010
    Eminence
    I should get my approval any day now. I have been doing a lot of research for the past 6 months. It is no problem getting parts but finding them in stock right now is the problem. The ones that are getting seized are the ones coming in from overseas, have not heard of any problems from u.s. parts. I am building a 1.75 x 10 all titanium except the first to cups and first 2 spacers. I have all the parts, hoping to get my approval letter before the weekend. Sending my tube out to alvah Devins in Florida to be engraved. Super nice guy with fast turn around times. If anyone needs some help I would be more than glad to help. I dont know everything about it but have spent alot of time doing research. There are alot of different ways to go with it.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Congrats on the approval.

Why send the tube out of state for engraving? Find a local machine shop with modern equipment and they can probably fit it in between runs. That's what I did. No need for an FFL or an SOT with just the tube.

You plan to keep the tube the titanium color or do you plan to alter it? I was going to do odd colors with mine but it is still just silver.

BR8818

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 20, 2018
    Anderson
    Just got the approval!

What caliber is it gonna be? I did the dhc clipping on my cones made a huge difference sound wise and practically zero impact shift, its titanium 1.5"x8" 7 cones 2 ss. Also ZR tactical did my engraving in Noblesville it took him maybe 20min.

Top Bottom