• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Decided to do quick video on how to Lighten the trigger pull by*"cutting a coil' off the trigger spring*on the Ruger American Predator (or regular Ruger American), best part is it*doesn't cost a dime, so this may give those an idea of what to do and how easy it is. Feel free to check it out and if you like it sub to channel and give it a share. Thanks fellas!
    [video=youtube;PmL6odEkAc8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmL6odEkAc8[/video]

bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    At work so I cant watch the vid. I will at home. What pull weight did you get this down to after the mod? Is the after weight with the trigger adjusted all the way down? I love my predator in 308. If this saves me from buying a timney drop in....Ill be very happy!

Thanks!

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    I cant say for sure as I don't have a trigger pull gauge (which I should!), But id say its an honest 2lbs and its very clean! Like breaking a glass rod, I cant express how impressed I was by just cutting a coil off a spring and doing a little polishing. You'll just have to play with the adjustment, mine is screwed in till there's tension and backed off a full turn. I think you'll be very pleased with the results and best part its free!

Top Bottom