South of Indianapolis

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    Maybe we can get Trump to do this on his next sound check:

”Ladies and Gentlemen, I’m pleased to announce that I have just signed an executive order that will outlaw the Democrat Party forever. We begin arrests in five minutes.”

/purple

noBiGthing

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2013
    Hebron
    Well after the she-he the last go round and now biden, it really sickens me to admit I'm a union member. Yea, my dumb ass union, ( steelworkers ) is naturally behind Biden, but I'm no sheep.
    I have never voted for a democrat . What really pisses me off , the 2 Presidents who did the most for us steelworkers , were Bush and Trump. And the International slaps them in the face.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Well after the she-he the last go round and now biden, it really sickens me to admit I'm a union member. Yea, my dumb ass union, ( steelworkers ) is naturally behind Biden, but I'm no sheep.
    I have never voted for a democrat . What really pisses me off , the 2 Presidents who did the most for us steelworkers , were Bush and Trump. And the International slaps them in the face.

Would you say you only want repub presidents, or have you just never liked a dem who ran?

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Would you say you only want repub presidents, or have you just never liked a dem who ran?
    not much to choose from among dem presidential candidates in the last 40 years:

HC, obama, kerry, gore, BC, dukakis, mondale, carter

Like I said up thread, our system seems to give us a choice between lesser evils and greater evils and/or better con men who usually have a D by their names. I'm saying that as an "independent" and retired union electrician

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene

You sir do your own thinking and that is good, I hope more in your and other unions start to do the same. Union workers need to think about one thing, are the union leaders telling me what will be good for the workers or is it what is good for the union. It is not always the same thing. I have worked in union and non-union jobs so I am not a union hater or union lover, just like to my own thinking. Jim.

noBiGthing

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2013
    Hebron
    GIJEW , Hit the nail on the head , This list of clowns pretty much says it all,
    HC, obama, kerry, gore, BC, dukakis, mondale, carter

Top Bottom