DNR shooting range hours changing for the worse!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    I thought they were "fibs" - F****ing Illinois Bast***s. Worked with a fella that grew up in Wisconsin but moved to Illinois for work, and his truck plates read "Not a Fib". I always got a kick out of his plates.
    We have the same issue with Buckeyes (Ohio) down here. They come over and buy up old farms to use for deer hunting and then come out 2 weekends of the year to hunt and cannot remember where their property lines are at and wander (i.e.:trespass) on other people's land. By the way, some of my in laws are in New Jersey and the Jersey people call others FOOTS (F***ing Out Of Towners). Just in case you are ever in Jersey and some one calls you a FOOT.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Rather than pull my hair and gnash my teeth about it, I just sent the dnr an e-mail asking for verification. I will post any reply that I get.

Oh, and in Michigan they were FIPs on good days and FIBs the rest of the time.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    As long as it doesn't mean we have to play by Kingsbury rules. I did 5 yrs in the military to know I do not like having to wait to shoot and only have a certain time limit to do so. Might be the subconscious reason why I'm clearing out a small berm in my backyard to use as I can get at least 20 yds distance between it and my property line.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    So, firearms and ammunition sales are at an all time high (for how many years in a row now?), yet there's not enough money to keep them open during the current hours?
    He did say "in part".

The DNR is low on money. Looks like they got a budget cut.

They should go to a pay to play model. Let those that use it help pay for it directly.

Top Bottom